Chapter 41

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n you should just go everything is all shut off and cleaned up." Jin

I waved him off and yet ignored him as I continued to sweep the floor with the broom. It didn't seem good enough yet and plus this was my last day working here until the baby is a couple months old at least. Not that I need to come back since Jungkook said he'll handle everything but I still want that independence in earning my own money.

"God sake woman!! Give me that!" Jin

The broom was torn out my hands and I gasped just to push my cousin back, showing my protest with a deep frown on my face.

"Yah!! I wasn't finished!"

"Yes you are. Jungkook is waiting for you outside, doesn't he have a surprise for you?" Jin

I nodded, but sighed heavily as I untied my apron from behind my back and threw it at his face but he caught it so my plan to hit him directly to the face failed.

"Why is it always the face with you?" Jin

I shrugged at him and walked over to the counter where Jin must of put my bag and jacket.

"Your face bothers me."

I commented without looking at him and slipped on my jacket through the arms when I heard a offended gasp come from him.

"Hey! You're lucky you're pregnant you little mushroom or I'll kick your ass!" Jin

Letting out a laugh I turned back around, bag now in hand and threw it over my shoulder and took out my phone from my jacket pocket.

"You love to call me mushroom nowadays Jin."

"That's because you look like one, now don't change the subject. I swear I would beat your ass like a drum." Jin

Again laughing I turned around and smacked my ass cheeks at him.

"You're just jealous of these sweet cheeks."

Jin crunched up his nose and stepped back shaking his head disapprovingly and put the broom up against the wall beside him.

"That's gross." Jin

"That's what she said when she saw your face."

"HEY!! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOUNG LADY!! JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE THAT BABY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT WHEN I TEAR YOU A NEW ASSHOLE!" Jin

Still laughing I headed towards the door and pushed it open to leave but held it open to turn over my shoulder giving my cousin one last comment.

"Love you too Jin!"

His cheeks grew rosy and he giggled shifting from one side to the other, softening up instantly.

"Yeah love you too, you little brat." Jin

With that said I left the café, stepping out to the warm air around us and closed the door behind me. My phone in my hand started to ring so I answered it without checking the ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey my love. I'm across the street, can you see me?"

It was Jungkook.

My eyes darted across the street, scanning for any sign of Jungkook or his car but when I noticed his car first I saw him on the other side jumping up and down waving his hand in the air while expressing a widen bunny smile on his face.

"I see you, but why are you so excited?"

"I have a surprise for you remember? Come on before it gets too late." Jungkook

I watched him speak into the phone now standing still but still smiling back over at him and leaning his chest against the side of his car but phone pressed against his ear.

"Okay, okay I'm coming."

I hung up on him after that and I giggled when I seen the sad pout on his lips, looking down at his phone and then back to me because I hung up on him. Sometimes he's just too cute for his own good. Putting my phone into my bag, I stood by the kerb, checking both left and right before crossing and so far it's all good. No on coming traffic.

So crossing the street I made my way towards Jungkook on the other side waiting for me eagerly.

I got half way across the street when I loud screeching sound from wheels of a car was heard thought out the surrounding area which made me turn to my right and see an oncoming car speeding my way so fast. I gasped but what happened next was so quick it was almost like it didn't happen.

Jungkook shouted my name and the next thing I knew I was picked up and thrown to the floor and landed between two cars but hitting my head off the concrete as I fell face forward. Everything became a blur for a second but the car zooming off somewhere and I felt pain throbbing in my head when I turned over to my back. I don't know what the hell just happened, I was confused.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Jin

Huh?

Pushing myself up on my hands I rubbing the side of my head but only to feel some liquid there and brought my hand down to see blood on my fingers. I didn't react but to look up forward and see through my blurred vision that was growing more and more by the second I could make out Jin on his knees in the middle of the road, pressing something to his ear and lips moving but I couldn't hear him. But when I finally noticed what was in front of him, it took me a few seconds to realise what that was.

A body.

But not just any body.

It was Jungkook.

When I realised that I got up on all fours and quickly crawled over to him, ignoring Jin's words he spoke to me and I sat down next to Jungkook, cupping his cheeks seeing his face up close. Eyes closed, two cuts on his face. One along his left eyebrow and another on his top lip. His left leg was bent in a horrible angle but I didn't want to look at that.

"Y/n you're bleeding!" Jin

I ignored him again and focused on Jungkook, trying to wipe away the dirt from his face and any blood. I was speechless and when the loud sirens close by were heard I chose to ignore that. Inside I was panicking, scared and begging god that Jungkook would be okay. But a harsh pain washed over me, through out my body and it was too much that I slumped weakly on his chest and slipped into darkness.