Chapter 1

~Y/N POV~

"Yo babe, club tonight!"

I turn around on my seat to the sound of my best friends voice. It's Yuna.

She's very outgoing as you would say and speaks her mind a lot, like a lot, a lot. Very talkative and the kind of person you'll never find her at home, more like my house or out somewhere getting into god knows what trouble.

"Yes Yuna I know. I haven't forgotten."

She skips over to me and takes her seat next to me dropping her bag on the table as she does creating a lot more attention in the room than she did before.

"I'm just reminding you." Yuna

"How could I forget when it's my idea?"

I said back to her and she smiles at me leaning her elbow off the edge of the table and her cheek rested against her palm.

"I know. You surprise me every day now. Getting rid of that ass wipe Dohyun was the best thing for you ever." Yuna

Dohyun was my boyfriend. I broke up with him last month because he was cheating on me with someone that lives in the next town over. Yuna never liked him anyway and was so happy that I broke up with him. I was kind of losing interest in him anyway so it didn't really bother me as much as it should.

"You've got that right."

"You know it." Yuna

She exaggeratedly flicked her hair over her shoulder while I picked up my back taking out my note book for today's lesson. Who by the way is late.

"Where's Lisa was she not with you?"

I asked Yuna when she unzipped her bag and took out her water bottle for a quick drink.

"She was but she was taking too long on the phone with Taehyung. Seriously their lovey dovey stuff gets too much sometimes." Yuna

She rolls her eyes screwing the lid back on the top of her bottle. Lisa is our other friend, she's like the little one out of our group of friends. She's smaller than me in height and very petite which I think is why people tend to baby her a little bit more. Well people outside our group of friends only do that because little do they know is that if you mess with Lisa she'll claw your eyes out without a second thought. The saying wolf in sheep's clothing can match her description very well.

Taehyung however is my cousin he's seven years older than us but the age difference is not all the bad I would say since all of us are now 20, well I am. Lisa turned 21 two months ago and Yuna had her birthday 3 weeks ago and mind is not for another two months yet.

Anyway Lisa and Taehyung recently began their new relationship just on Lisa's birthday so I would say it's still freshly new.

"I think they're cute together."

"Yeah but you're into that type of stuff. You're a romantic with a bad taste in guys." Yuna

I scoff at her in disbelief and a little offended.

"I don't have bad taste in guys you have the worse taste in guys. The last guy you were with got arrested for beating a guy up and putting the guy in hospital just because he looked at him funny."

"Hey! In his defence he was drugged up at the time." Yuna

"You just proved my point."

I pointed out now trying to find my pen somewhere deep within my bag.

"I guess so." Yuna

She sounded defeated knowing I'm right. I grabbed my pen finally being able to find it and take it out feeling all chuffed that I found something I've been looking for. I have a bad habit of losing things or most likely just forget what I've done with things such as putting something away or why I watched into a room for some reason. A lot of people do that but I however do it a lot.