Chapter 25

~JUNGKOOK POV~

As soon as Taehyung called me while I was at home I tried to leave but Nayeon was acting weird and tried to seduce me to keep me at home but I plain out refused and told her that we were going to discuss this later. I was pissed with her, she wasn't meant to touch Y/n as long as I did as she said which is what I have been doing but now it seems like she has gone against her word. Her actions have no caused for Y/n to be in the hospital which is where I am heading right now as fast as I could possibly go in my car. I don't care if I get a speeding ticket or something because the only thing on my mind right now was Y/n and our baby girl.

Nayeon is already been pushing her luck lately and now she's done this, she's going to regret it.

I parked my car at the hospital and made my way to the front desk to ask where Y/n could possibly be.

"Excuse me but could you tell me where Park Y/n is please? She was admitted about an hour ago I think."

I was disappointed that it took me this long to even get here when I should of. The woman behind the desk simply looks up at me with a light smile and eyes shining through her glasses.

"May I ask your relationship with the patient?" Receptionist

"I'm the father of her child. Please just what floor is she on?"

The woman nods and types away on her computer as I impatiently tap my fingers on the desk waiting for her to tell me.

"Ah, yes Miss Park Y/n. She's on floor 13." Receptionist.

I gave her a quick thank you and ran my way over to the elevator repeatedly pushing the button until the elevator comes. Once it does come I hoped inside pressing the number 13 button until the door closes and now I tap my foot repeatedly until the doors open again.

When the doors open I stopped to take a moment to realise that Jimin and everyone else could be here before me and I mentally prepare myself just in case jimin were to find out about the truth of the child being mine. I took a deep breath wondering down the long corridor until I rounded a corner and came to a stop when I seen an angry Jimin stand up from his chair in the corridor when he sees me. Yoongi also stood up grabbing his arm but Jimin shrugs him off and charges over to me with the angriest look I have ever seen on him. I thought he was angry when we were in high school together and found out that some boys pushed Y/n down in the play ground and angrily went to their houses to tell of the parents for raising disrespectful kids. But this whole vibe he was giving now was totally different and the look of betrayal was written all over his face too, that didn't go unnoticed as he ran to me and pushed me against the opposite wall before I could even do anything.

"You fucking asshole!! You slept with my sister, you dick!!" Jimin

He shoved me again and the back of my head smacked off the wall with a thud. I sighed heavily, while I reached behind my head.

"I know I'm sorry. It wasn't planned I swear."

Jimin was like a raging bull right now, face gone red and nostrils flaring in anger. Even Yoongi stood back but carefully watching.

"Oh I know it wasn't planned she told me everything. Fucking everything." Jimin

Then the next thing I knew I had a right hook to the side of the face and a knee to the stomach.

"Jimin, stop!!" Yoongi

"NO! HE HURT MY SISTER AND NOW LOOK WHATS HAPPENED!! I TRUSTED HIM AS MY FRIEND AND HE KNOCKED HER UP AND HIS PHYSCO WIFE TRIES TO HURT THEM!!!! ITS HIS FAULT TOO!!" Jimin

His cheeks were stained with tears and I couldn't help the guilt ride up inside me.

"Jimin, look I sai-"