Chapter 22

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I laid in bed next to Nayeon tossing and turning all night. I can't sleep, all I could think about what tonight and that Y/n and our mutual friends would be finding out what the gender of our baby would be. I want to be there and I would of been well maybe. I don't think it would go down too well with Y/n and I wouldn't of been able to go anyway because I did have marriage counselling with Nayeon with our therapist. I think it's a waste of time, I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for a good reason.

I hate being here with Nayeon, I hate having sex with her but she's holding something against me and I know she's capable but I just cant take any risks. I just can't. If I have to stay here in a loveless marriage for Y/n and my child to be safe then I would do it. Even if it means Y/n hates me for it and I know she does. It's hard to not be able to speak to her, to touch her but I respect her wishes and if she wants me to stay away from her I will but with a heavy heart.

I turn to my side to see my alarm clock which says it's only ten thirty at night. It's not that late and I know that people will still be at Y/n's house. I know she told me to stay away but I really want to go there and see her.

Behind me I could hear Nayeon's light snores and I carefully and slowly move my legs off the bed from under the covers and slowly slide out of bed until I can stand up and turn back around to check on Nayeon who was indeed still sleeping. Lucky for me Nayeon is a heavy sleeper so with that thought I quickly changed into black sweatpants and a black hoodie. I didn't bother putting in a tshirt theres no point.

Then giving Nayeon one last look I quietly snuck out the bedroom, carefully closing the door and tip toeing through my house all the way to the front door to put on my shoes and grab my car keys on the side table and leave the house to my car.

It's kind of crazy how I'm sneaking off in the middle of the night without my wife knowing but I don't care. I need to see Y/n or something I'm going crazy about it. As long as Nayeon doesn't find out that I'm here then it should be fine and she shouldn't take it out on Y/n and my child,

I drove all the way to Y/n house and again luck was on my side and I found that the lights were still on within the house.

So I parked my car in the street and made my way up to the front door only to suddenly find myself nervous to knock on the door. Was this even a good idea?

I cursed to myself and took out my phone to check the time again. It was almost eleven at night. Maybe it's too late?

But the lights are on though and I know they turn off every light in the house when they go to bed.

I turn back around to the door but just in time for someone to open the door and I froze in place at being caught suddenly at this hour at the front door.

"Jungkook? I knew you'd show up at some point."

I rolled my eyes at jins comment and ignored his smirk on his face.

"Is everyone in bed yet?"

I asked him and he shook his head to lift the black plastic bag in his hand.

"Nope. I'm just taking out rubbish. You just missed y/n though she's getting ready for bed." Jin

He winks at me and I just huffed at him to ignore what he said and push past him to walk into the house and to the living room.

There I found Yuna and Namjoon sitting in the couch together scrolling through Namjoons phone at something and both looked up at me with blank looks and then back at the phone. I then noticed the way Taehyung was glaring at me from the couch, ready to kill me at any wrong move. It was a little intimidating and I thank Lisa for laying her head on his lap asleep which prevented him from coming anywhere near me.