Chapter 33

~Y/N POV~

"So yeah after I told him about what I did his fist landed on my beautiful face." Jin

I shook my head in disappointment. Now I know why Jungkook was shouting at Jin and gave him a black eye. Last night no one would tell me but I think Jungkook just didn't want to talk about it anymore so I cornered Jin at work this morning to get him to talk and he cracked after not too much pressure and told me just like a good cousin he was but obviously not that good of a friend to do that to Jungkook in the first place.

"I'm disappointed in you Jin. You should of known better than to do that with Nayeon."

He groaned and threw his head back, wiping his hair off his forehead and looked up to the ceiling.

"I know, I know. I've been beating myself up about it for months. Did you not notice I wasn't around as much?" Jin

I nodded and picked up my cleaning clothes from next to the coffee machine and turned to face Jin standing next to the til.

"Well yeah but I thought you had some personal issues but not THAT kind of personal issues."

He squinted his eyes at me and stepped back at me suspiciously.

"What kind if personal issues did you think I was having?" Jin

I shrugged and looked away from him with a mischievous grin.

"I don't know maybe finally getting your face lift or something."

Jin's loud gasp caught the attention of the few customers still left in the café but Jin didn't care. He lightly slapped me across the arm to which I burst out laughing as he began his rambling again. Something I've missed him doing in so long.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK I NEED A FACE LIFT!! SEE THIS FACE, THIS BEAUTY!! IT'S MAGIFINCANT AND YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT I GOT THE BEAUTY IN THE FAMILY AND NOT YOU!! YOU LITTLE MUSHROOM!!! THE INSULT AND DISRESPECT I GET WILL MAKE ME AGE QUICKER I SWEAR TO GOD!! YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN Y/N!! Jin

I burst out laughing and hugged him tight after dropping the cloth back on the counter. He stopped his rambling to chuckle and hug me back resting his chin in the top of my head as we hugged.

"It's nice to see you back to your old self Jin."

"Old? I'm not that old." Jin

I slapped him on the chest lightly laughing at him which he did too.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know what you meant I was just teasing." Jin

I rolled my eyes and shook my head still cuddling my cousin in the café behind the counter not caring if anyone saw but it's just a hug between family so nothing special plus we've hugged many times in this place.

"So no more hiding and staying away from everyone like before?"

I asked him pulling away from our hug and he smiled to me as he nodded.

"Yes I wont be hiding anymore. I guess now that Jungkook knows and he says he's okay which I can see he is after last night he wouldn't let you go. So it's been uplifting to finally come clean instead of this guilt eating away at me." Jin

I nodded and turned to the side to pick up the cloth and begin wiping down the counter again like I've been trying to do for the last twenty minutes.

"Good, that's good. And by the way Jungkook wasn't as bad as you think he was last night."

Jin hummed but I could feel him staring at me from the side as if he wasn't believing me.

"Yeah sure. So are you two a thing yet or what?" Jin