Chapter 15

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Stress.

That's all I've known for the last month now.

I see y/n in class almost every day and I so desperately want to ask her how her first appointment went. It's been eating away at me since I heard it mentioned at the cafe two weeks ago but I can only assume everything is okay since Jimin is still over the moon about it and even told me about it a little when I seen him last. He didn't tell me everything I wanted to know but why would he since he doesn't know why I'd really be interested.

To remove the constant thoughts of y/n and my child I decided to mark some homework while sitting up in bed waiting for Nayeon to come home from work.

I honestly wanted to sleep but I'd end up dreaming of y/n again and I wanted to wait for Nayeon to come home who actually should be home very soon.

As if on que I heard the front door open and then close with a loud slam making her presence known in the house. Then the stomping of her feet up the stairs, I sighed placing the paper work to the side preparing myself for what's to come, she's angry about something and she's ready for a fight I can tell.

The bedroom door pushes open with a kick of her foot and she barges in pointing a finger at me.

"Did you knock her up?!" Nayeon

She spat and I calmly sat there. I'm nervous as hell but I can't show it because that'll set her off.

"I'm sorry Nayeon. There's no point in denying it but yes I did."

Nayeon stood at the end of the bed pain and hurt sprawled across her face.

"Look babe, I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I didn't think something like this would ever happen."

I only spoke the truth, sliding my legs to the edge of the bed slowly but not removing my sights from her sad form. Tears falling silently down her face with balled fists and staring at the bed.

"What did you expect when you fuck her without protection Jungkook? You and I both know that our problem to having children was me! Not you me! How can you do this to me?! I'm your wife!" Nayeon

She yells at me at the top of her lungs but she's right I did have sex with no protection but it didn't come to mind. I've been so use to having sex without protection that I didn't think of it when it came to y/n.

"I know I wasn't thinking. But you fucked up too Nayeon. We talked about this, you fucked another man in our bed and I seen it. The very same bed that happens to be right here in this room with us but I had deep cleaned and the sheets thrown out. Not all of this was my fault Nayeon."

Nayeon bit her lip in anger, if she bit down any more than she was doing now it was sure to bleed.

"But I didn't get pregnant Jungkook because you know that I can't! How do you think this makes me feel?! I can't have children but yet you go out and fuck someone once and the slut gets pregnant!!" Nayeon

I didn't like the name she called Y/n, I don't care about the situation we're in but y/n is not a slut. She's far from it.