Chapter 20

~Y/N POV~

I was so angry with Jungkook.

Just last week he packed up all his things and left to go back to his wife without even so much as a goodbye. I mean it was totally unexpected this sudden action since we spoke about a possible relationship between the two of us in the future as he wanted to divorce Nayeon, but I guess that was all false hope that he was giving me for god knows what reason.

It hurts which it why I refused to go to my classes for the past week since I didn't want to see him but in the end I have to and I'll have to face him at some point. I'm not looking forward to it since Lisa tells me Jungkook has been asking her about me but she wont tell him anything about me because I asked her not to.

If this was Yuna I think she would of hit Jungkook by now but as she says she's sadly not back at school yet for another week at least but she still plans on hitting him or doing something to him. It's the fact that he left again after what I now think of as fake promises but I guess if his heart still belongs to Nayeon then I shouldn't get in the way. I'll be fine with the baby myself, he doesn't need to be if he cant be.

He is a married man after all and it's my fault for even getting into this mess with him. It would just be so much more easier if he wasn't my brothers best friend and not to mention my college professor. It all sucks.

I almost ran into him a few days ago on the Friday night meet up he has with Jimin and everyone. Both Taehyung and Namjoon were pissed but they kept it cool but from what I know from Namjoon he told me those two had serious words with him outside before Jungkook went home. Apparently Jungkook went back to Nayeon for reasons he cant say. I think it's all an excuse but there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

I just gave up caring about it and just want to focus on my baby. I'll get to find out the gender soo so I'm looking forward to that at least. Then Yuna and Lisa and I plan to go shopping but I think Taehyung wants to come too since he likes all that baby stuff anyway.

I was actually nervous coming into college today because I knew I would have to face him and when it came to my class with him that so happened to be the last class of the day I almost panicked upon walking into the room to see him look so defeated with the day sitting behind his desk, staring off into space on the floor.

Lisa seen my hesitation and grabbed my hand to link arms to comfort me and walked with me to our shared desk in our usual seats and sat down. Just this time Lisa sat down in Yuna's seat which is right next to me and we both began talking out our note books and whatever else we need to todays lesson. Thankfully thanks you Lisa's notes from the past week I'm not behind so I know where todays lesson will take part.

Jungkook sighs loudly, gaining everyones attention in the room at their own desks and I watch him stand up still looking down sadly and taps his fingers randomly on his desk. When he looks up from the floor and around the room at everyone he slightly gasps and steps back in surprise to even see me sitting here. This is the first time he's even noticed I was in the room.

He opened his mouth as if to say something while everyone was watching him confused to why he was looking at me like a puppy in shock so I shook my head at him to keep quiet and he shut his mouth and faked coughed a little bit to gain his composure and then began with his lesson with everyone listening to him.

The way Jungkook kept looking at me, giving me small glances every now and then did I know he was planning in trying to talk to me after this lesson. I just know he is but I'm not in the mood to talk to him about anything. I just want to finish today and go home and take a nap while binge watching Netflix and eating junk food like a pig. I'm stressed and pregnant so I'll use that as my excuse to relax.