Chapter 32

~JUNGKOOK POV~

"Actually can we talk.....alone? There's something I need to tell you." Jin

Why did I have unnerving feeling about this?

The way Jin was looking at me and then Jimin and then back to me again with sadness in his eyes it was clear he was anxious about something. And that something was big.

I looked over to Jimin and by the look in his face he didn't know what was happening either so when I turned my sights back to Jin I was uncertain about this but if he wanted to talk to me then I'm all ears.

"Okay? Sure I'll talk to you."

Jin nods with a hum and then turns his back to me and walks out the room towards the living room. Frowning to myself I scratched the top of my head confused, taking one last look at Jimin just to see his confused yet worried look in his face before I too walked out the kitchen to follow Jin.

This isn't like Jin at all.

Usually if something is on his mind he'll come right out with it but for some reason he's on edge and when I walk into the living room I'm welcomed to the sight of Jin pacing in the room between the tv and coffee table. He was rambling to himself and that only worried me even more.

"Jin?"

I called out his name for attention but he didn't notice me. Mumbling away to himself, eyes set on the floor as we paces side to side.

"Jin!"

Still nothing as I walked across the room passed him to the couch but still no notice. What the hell is wrong with him?

"JIN!!!"

I shouted this time and he stopped, stared wide eyes at me. I sighed and sat down on the couch just to tap the empty spot next to me.

"Come sit down Jin and let's talk."

I was nervous but hes my friend and it troubled me to see him like this. Only did he finally come over to sit beside me after Jimin walked out the kitchen through the living room but quickly ran to the stairs and up so he didn't disturb us. Jin slumped back on the couch next to me but kept a distance between us.

I turned to face him on the couch, one leg up on the couch and my elbow resting in the back on the couch just waiting for him to speak. But Jin couldn't even look at me, instead he sat there staring at the tv with nothing to show but a blank expression and fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

"Jin? Are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you? You're starting to freak me out."

He sighed heavily and finally turned his head to look at me.

"I'm sorry." Jin

He stared me right in the eyes as he said that and I couldn't help but think there was more to that.

"It's fine don't worry about it."

He shook his head and looked down, turning his body to face me more.

"I want to speak to you about something that has been on my mind for a long time Jungkook and I'm deeply deeply sorry for it." Jin