Chapter 2

~Y/N POV~

After I finished my hair and make up I slipped on my dress. It was tight but felt comfortable and not to mention it was a dull red colour but still very nice. I don't think Jimin will like it when he sees it but I don't care.

 Yuna had already changed into her own skin tight blue dress with her bare back on display at the back and was sitting at my vanity table finishing the last of her make up while Lisa who was the first to get ready was checking on minho, my little ...

Yuna had already changed into her own skin tight blue dress with her bare back on display at the back and was sitting at my vanity table finishing the last of her make up while Lisa who was the first to get ready was checking on minho, my little brother.

(Yunas dress)

I thought I heard him awake but I wasn't dressed so I asked Lisa to check on him since I doubt with the boys downstairs being loud and playing games would of heard him if he was asleep. It would be surprising even if minho didn't wake up from all the noise downstairs.

"Y/n do you have anymore mascara mine just ran out." Yuna

She scrunches up her face and throws hers onto the table.

"Yeah just take that one I just bought another one last week."

"Oh thank goodness. Thanks y/n." Yuna

I sat on my bed picking up my heels to match from the floor and slipping them on and tying the straps over my ankles.

The bedroom door opens and the two of look at the door thinking it could possibly be any of the boys. A strict rule we have is no boy's in the room when we're getting ready. Mostly because of Taehyung being a little creep and not wanting to leave Lisa alone. I tell you he's like a little lost puppy with that girl.

"Y/n your little brother is so cute!" Lisa

I sigh in relief and Yuna turns back around when Lisa steps in and closing the door behind her.

"I know. But remember he's a nightmare when he's awake."

I smiled at the thought of my little brother. He is super cute with his puffy cheeks and tiny body but it's all to fool those around him. He can be mischievous but yet very sweet.