Chapter 11

~Y/N POV~

I skipped class today with Lisa for the main reason of my doctors appointment. The very appointment I made, well actually Lisa made for me on my behalf because I was too upset to do so after my chat with Jungkook.

That night all I did was cry even harder than the night before when I found out I was pregnant. It was hard to hide from both brothers, younger and older and of course Taehyung. But Namjoon was with me the whole night after Lisa had to go home so he made up an excuse to say the two of us were watching romantic movies and that had be balling like a baby. Yoongi wasn't too convinced but didn't question it.

My appointment wasn't for another for another two days so that meant I had to face Jungkook. I didn't want to but I had to. Thankfully I had Lisa beside me the whole time and Jungkook didn't try to talk with me. He wouldn't even so much as look at me either. I didn't know how to feel about that if I'm totally honest but I accepted it anyway.

I had other things to worry about.

So my appointment for the abortion was today and we spent the day at the hospital but with Yuna in her room since my appointment time was just after lunch. Namjoon came with us just like he said he would as a supportive cousin. Though he has complained that it's very hard to keep the secret that I'm pregnant and that it's Jungkook and points out that he would be most likely seeing him tonight because of their Friday night meet ups at my house.

I'm actually scared about that. To face him with his wife with him. It would be super awkward but after today I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore.

As hard as it is to say but I won't be pregnant anymore and it hurts me to think of even doing such a thing but I have to. It's not right, I'm not ready and there's so many other reason to why I can't continue in this pregnancy.

It's a very hard decision but with a heavy heart it has to be done.

When the time came myself, Lisa and Namjoon left yunas room to walk to the doctors office, to the very doctor I would be seeing and have done pretty much all my life. I trust this doctor and Lisa already have the details of my situation so my doctor would know of the reason for my visit and earlier today I did have a consultation over the phone with him this morning about what to expect.

Walking closer and closer to the office and coming to sit nervously in the waiting area just outside the very room my doctor would be in, gave me the shivers up my spine and I couldn't help the tick I have of jumping my foot up and down on the spot. I couldn't sit still.

Lisa held my hand and Namjoon was trying to reassure me everything would be alright but now that I'm here I feel so terrified. Can I do this?

There's adoption right?

"Y/n everything will be fine. Dr Chung already spoke to you about everything right?" Namjoon

I slowly nod taking a big gulp of my nerves repeating the words in my mind of the description of what to expect.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Okay? Lisa is gonna go in with you and I'll wait right here." Namjoon

I brought myself to look at him, confident in his words that every will be fine and trying to comfort me as he tells me so but I don't feel so sure. You would think after coming to such a decision I wouldn't care about this abortion but I do. I hate to think this is what I'm doing and I doubt it in every way possible.

Should I really be doing this if I have doubts?

Like not just a little bit a lot. Something within myself was telling me to run and not look back. To have this baby and screw what Jungkooks situation is. That I could do this without him and do what needs to be done to support my child by any means, but the question I have in my mind is can I really do all those things?