Chapter 13

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I was a little nervous about going around to Jimin's tonight for our Friday nights and it so happens that Nayeon couldn't come this time because she was called into work, something about being low on staff tonight since she works as a nurse. She didn't mind me going over to Jimins house for the first time in weeks which surprised me a lot since the day I told her about what happened between Y/n and I she had been coming over but Y/n had obviously been keeping her distance. I didn't want her too but I could see why she would.

I drove over to Jimins house so unbelievably nervous for two reasons, one to face Y/n after I seen her at the hospital, I just know by the look on her face she couldn't go through with the abortion and I was relieved that she didn't. Then second was because Namjoon clearly knows since I seen him with Y/n and if he knows she's pregnant then I'm 100 percent sure he knows it's mine. I know of their relationship, they cant keep secrets from one another.

It took me a few minutes to gather myself before sucking in a breath and leaving my car to walk up to the door as usual I could just walk in so that's what I did, just casually walking in like nothing has changed.

In the living room I could hear Jimins laughter signalling he was in a good mood followed by Jins outburst of some sort of joy. It confused me to what was going on so I stepped into the living room to be greet by Jimins back who happened to be hugging Jin jumping up and down on the spot.

"What's going on?"

I asked immediately ignoring the glare I received from Namjoon seated in his chair with arms crossed over his chest. Jimin removed himself from Jins body and ran over to me and practically jumped on me in excitement.

"I'm gonna be an uncle Jungkookie!! An uncle!! Y/n is pregnant!! Can you believe it my little sister!!" Jimin

Wow he was taking it a lot better than I thought but I felt happy for him. How could I not be when he's all adorable when it comes to being excited. Come to think about it searching the room I couldn't see her, but that's not unusual but I cant help but think about where she was.

"Well congrads then future uncle."

I laughed with him and he hugs me once more before skipping to the kitchen. Namjoon faked coughed and shook his head at me, giving me a disappointed look and I couldn't help but feel ashamed.

"Jungkook sit here!! Let's play Mario again!" Taehyung

I walked over to him and sat beside him taking the controller off him that he held out for me and Jin sat beside me on the other side taking out his phone.

"I thought you would be with Lisa?"

I asked curiously but with a secret motive to find out if Y/n was with her.

"No, she went out to the shop with for some stuff with Y/n and Hoseok. Minho also went with too, the little guy wanted some ice cream." Taehyung

That's cute, Minho was an adorable little guy and knows how to play with everyone and use their cuteness against them, myself included. I thought about Y/n with him, I think she'll be a great mom from what I've seen with her brother and...

Wait! With Hoseok?? Again??

"Hoseok went with them?"

I tried to not seem so annoyed with my question because it did annoy me to think he was with her again.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Namjoon

I shook my head straight away at his aggressive tone and bit my tongue from saying anything more.