Chapter 29

~Y/N POV~

It's always nice to have a bath at night time especially when you had a stressful one. Not that much really happened to me personally but to watch Jungkook and Nayeon shout at each other back at the hospital was rather nerve racking to watch and just stressed me out to see. I think it was just because of Nayeon personally. Just to see her stresses me out so a bath was good enough for me to try and relax.

When we got back I didn't want Jungkook to tell Jimin or Yoongi about seeing Nayeon but he did anyway. I just didn't want anymore fights because I thought my brother would blow up again and blame Jungkook for Nayeon trying to make me miserable when I just know I am also part to blame but I know how my brother thinks. In his eyes I can do no wrong in certain things anyway.

I dried my hair in my bathroom, also changed into my baggy shorts but tight vest which wasn't as tight as it looks. It snugs around my bump very nicely, showing its perfectly rounded shape just showing off that my baby girl is inside me. I feel quite proud of it to be honest, not one bit in the least ashamed that I'm pregnant.

After I was changed I just stood in front of my mirror for god knows how long just looking at my bum from the side. She certainly is getting big but that just means she's growing and that's a good thing.

Smiling to myself I left my bathroom, turning off the light after my but only to stop with a little squeal in surprise when I seen Jungkook sitting in my bed again, looking down to the floor but also startled when I squealed. My hand instinctively clutch my bump and another over my heart that was beating so fast. Because I was frightened, I even felt my baby girl jump also. It was a funny feeling but it's always nice to feel her move.

"Jungkook! What are you doing in my room? Again?"

I suddenly remembered he's done this before and yet he doesn't seem bothered by it. In fact he just shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing and showed me his little cute bunny smile. Damn it.

"I just wanted to come talk to you about something." Jungkook

"Oh? What about?"

I walked over towards the bedroom door with his eyes watching my every movements. I turned off the main light on the ceiling but I had my lamp on by my bedside table so there were dim lighting now.

"First I just wanted to apologise for what happened earlier. I know it stressed you out by just watching." Jungkook

I gave him a weird look as I walk past him to the other side of the bed to sit down, well to sit down the best I could because of my stomach. Jungkook was watching me but I could tell he was trying to not say anything about it but he was failing in hiding his smile on his face.

"I'm not stressed."

I pulled up the sheet to cover my legs and sit back against the headboard of my bed now that Jungkook turned his body to look at me, one leg up on the bed.

"You cant lie to me about that. Why didn't you take a bath at this time of night Y/n?" Jungkook

I eyed him suspiciously, one brow raised towards him.

"I don't know what your talking about. Lot's of people like to take baths at this time of night Jungkook."

His grin grew wider and he completely turned around now, to sit on my bed crossed legged.

"Y/n I have known you for years. You may think I didn't pay attention to you but I did and I know that whenever you get stressed for whatever reason, at the end of the day you go for a bath. Everytime." Jungkook

He very cockily brushed his hair back off his forehead as I just stared at him not knowing what to say to him. That doesn't mean anything, it's common.