Chapter 35

~JIN POV~

Time for closing up after a quiet evening here at the café.

Jungkook and Y/n left hours ago which was sweet and I'm happy the two of them are finally together. I may have has sex with Nayeon but that woman is a psycho and more. I don't know how Jungkook managed to put up with her all these years yet I'm glad in a way it took my actions to finally push them together. I could boost about it but it's too soon.

I however am stained with the drunken memory of what I have done and I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life. I've been a horrible friend for doing that and yet Nayeon wont leave me alone.

All day my phone has been lit up with texts and missed phone calls from her. I made a mental note to change my number tomorrow.

Scoffing at my phone I put in my pocket after reading some of the texts, I finished brushing up the floors and headed to the back of the café, to the storage closet to put away the brush and walk back out again. Humming to myself I was so ready to go home, maybe stop by Jimin's and see if Y/n and Jungkook are back yet and see how their little day went together. I'm sure it went really well.

However my happy and cheerful shelf went flying out the window when I seen the devil standing in the middle of my café, only the counter to separate us from out distance.

"What are you doing here Nayeon?"

She forced a smile at me, batting her fake lashes at me.

"I came to see you." Nayeon

"Well you've seen me, now there's the door."

I pointed to the door behind her, walking to the coffee machine to turn off by the wall and turn around to witness Nayeon now standing much closer to the counter, so close she could touch but yet she was glaring at me with those dark evil eyes of hers.

"That's not enough Jin. Are you going to ignore me forever?" Nayeon

"Yes I am. Now can't you take the hint? I want you to leave."

She scoffed at me which made my eyes widen so slightly yet I tried to remain unfazed by this and stare at her blankly.

"I know you want me Jinnie. You can't resist me, you told me that yourself." Nayeon

I rolled my eyes at her, taking my keys into my hand from behind on the counter.

"Okay for one, I was drunk so I don't remember what the fuck I told you. And two I don't want you. I never did, it was a one time mistake that will never happen again now leave while I'm being nice."

Again I pointed to the door, hoping she would get the hint but she doesn't move a muscle. Her angry eyes stare at me, but I stay still and stare back at her blankly. I'll not have her manipulate me.

"You told Jungkook about us." Nayeon

She stated, not even moving a muscle again, but clicked her tongue at me. I just shrugged at her, not bothered but yet glad I told my friend. It relived a lot of guilt and stress off my shoulders.

"And?"

"Why? He hates me now!" Nayeon

I just laughed. Plain out, simple laughed at her. She's more delusional than I thought.

"What are you laughing at?" Nayeon

I shook my head, forcing myself to stop laughing so I could forming my words.

"N-Nothing it's just......you're so delusional it's funny but not in a good way."

"WHAT?!" Nayeon

Now that made me stop laughing straight away. I will not tolerate her shouting at me. No one gets away with that unless I deserve it and in this case I don't.

"Excuse me? Do no speak to me like that in my shop. If you want to speak to me, then leave but I will not tolerate you talking to me like shit."

"Nayeon didn't speak again but continued to glare at me so I took this time to adjust the collar of my white buttoned up shirt and take off my apron finally and fold it up calmly while she stares at me.

"Now the point I was getting at was, that Jungkook doesn't like you. He doesn't love you either. Maybe once upon a time he did but not anymore so for him to know the truth doesn't change anything actually."

Quickly did she smack her hands onto the counter but I just stared at her yet again, mid action of folding my apron.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!! JUNGKOOK LOVES ME!! I'M HIS WIFE!! NOT THAT WHORE!" Nayeon

I saw red.

Stepping towards the counter, I got inches away from her face throwing my apron down in front of her just to point angrily at her.

"Don't you dare speak about my little cousin in that way. She's a saint and will be ten times better than you ever will be you five timing cheating ass bitch. The only whore is you in this town. Take a good look in the dictionary love. Under the definition of whore, your name would be in it. Now. Get. The. Fuck. Out. My. Café."

I spoke dangerously slow, never to break that eye contact with her. Our eyes stayed glued to one another. I hated this woman with everything I had and yet she was inches away from my face. I didn't dare to break eye contact first but then she chuckled, just look away first and then shrugged to herself and turned away walk to the door but only did she stop when she grinned at me mischievously.

"I would tell your dear cousin to watch her back then. We wouldn't want anything to happen to her or the baby now would we?" Nayeon

Then with that and a flick of her hair that she brushed off her shoulder, she finally left.

I stood there thinking about what she said. That was a threat and she already hurt Y/n once before and the look in her eyes said she meant every word. Looking down at my hand I see my keys still in hand, back to the door I stared at it.

"I need to tell someone."

I spoke to myself and then rushed out the café doors, locking it up and ran to my car across the road in the parking lot. I don't give a fuck if I just left my things there, I think I need to warn someone Nayeon is up to now good.

That bitch is crazy.