Chapter 9

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n I can put on my damn shirt myself. I don't need you to do everything for me." Namjoon

He snatches his his black shirt from me with a deep dark glare as he sits in his wheelchair. I sighed and kneeled down to tie his laces for him but he was quick to swat me away.

"I can do that myself." Namjoon

I bit my lip in defeat sitting in my knees in the floor in front of him. I'm just trying to help him even though I know he can do that himself he just needs help in getting his loose pants on that give him space over his casts. It's lucky he only got the casts that stop my his ankles, not covering his full feet.

Usually it's Taehyung or someone else helping Namjoon but they're not here so I had to help him. I didn't mind helping him but when he's so grumpy about it he makes it harder to not lash out at him because I know he's frustrated.

"The sooner these casts come off the better. I hate this stupid chair." Namjoon

He grumbles bent over his lap tying his shoe laces. I stood up from the floor as the bedroom door opens abruptly startling myself and Namjoon since it was suppose to me only the two of us at home right now. Everyone was at work and Minho was at school. I was still out of college myself due to still not being well after a week but it's getting better, in fact I could  go back to school tomorrow.

Lisa comes charging into the room and throws something at me, hitting my chest and falling to the floor. It was a rectangular shaped box. I looked at it surprisingly and Namjoon let out a long loud 'Ohhhh' upon seeing it himself.

I picked it up and flipped it over to see what it was and it was a pregnancy test.

"Take that. Right now." Lisa

"Has my dear little cousin got herself in trouble now?" Namjoon

He asks amusingly flipping his angry behaviour to now something interested yet amused. I scoffed and chucked it back to her which she caught with both hands.

"I don't need that. I told you yesterday its just a bug. I'll be good enough to go to school tomorrow."

I smiled at her because I was going to school tomorrow. Lisa and I were texting last night and since then she's had it in her head that I'm pregnant but I didn't think she would actually go as far as to buy one for me.

"You do need it y/n. All the signs are there, just take it and prove me wrong if you're that confident." Lisa

She throws it back to me and I catch it this time, with Namjoon flinching back at how fast it came my way but he was sitting right next to me.

"Fine I will. I'm telling you it'll just be a waste of your money."

I pouted walking to Namjoons bathroom with the box in hand.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see." Lisa

I closed the door behind me, opening the little box and shaking out the actual test stick. I know how to use these since it's pretty obvious plus two years ago Yuna had a pregnancy scare so I actually seen her use it. Including her peeing on it too.