Chapter 39

~Y/N POV~

Last night was just amazing, I couldn't of asked for a better way to end our date night.

Although as much as I loved cuddling with Jungkook throughout the night, the baby was pushing on my bladder and I needed a pee before I wet the bed. So unfortunately for Jungkook and myself I needed to us the bathroom and I say unfortunately for him because he didn't want me to get up. If I hadn't told him how close I was to peeing all over him then he never would of let me go.

But now I had finished in the bathroom feeling so much better now that I have done my business and so after washing my hands and putting on my pink fluffy robe that just manages to still fit me surprisingly, I left the bathroom just to see Jungkook siting up against the head board in a world of his own but when he noticed me watching him from the door way he smiled and stretched his arms open signalling cuddles.

I laughed at him, shaking my head but of course my feet were moving on their own towards him but instead of crawling onto the bed I just walked around the bed and he just moved towards the edge of the bed to stand up and hug me.

"You're still naked you know?"

He laughed close my ear and backed off a little to look down at himself and I couldn't help but look down either.

"Are you complaining?" Jungkook

Raising a brow at me trying to pull of a serious expression which he was failing at miserably.

"No."

"Then shush woman and enjoy the naked man hugging you right now." Jungkook

Again I was brought back into his arms but this time laughing at his comment.

"LET ME AT HIM!!"

Was that Jimin?

Jungkook and I both pulled apart to look at one another surprised by the loud outburst from my brother downstairs.

"NO JIMIN!! HE'S CLEARLY NOT THINKING RIGHT!!" Taehyung

"BABE, LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Yoongi

"What the hell?"

I whispered, eyeing up the door just to let Jungkook go to walk towards it but Jungkook just grabbed my wrist to stop me and picked up his tshirt from the floor.

"Just wait a minute, we'll go together." Jungkook

There was something of glass shattering and I flinched yet again.

"Well hurry up."

Jungkook nodded and pulled on his shirt that he wore last night and his boxer shorts not caring if he needed anything else. From the sound of things going on downstairs no one is going to care what we're wearing.

Opening the door Taehyung suddenly sped passed us, my little brother Minho in his arms, crying but Taehyung held up close to his chest.

"Oh my god! Tae, what happened to him?!"

Taehyung spun around, stopping in front of Minho's bedroom door, kicking it open.

"Jimin, he's pissed at Hoseok." Taehyung

That was all Taehyung said and disappeared into Minho's bedroom and slamming the door shut after him. Jungkook and I again exchanged worried looks but Jungkook taking my hand together we headed towards the stairs, Jimin's loud angry voice becoming clearer as the closer we got and walked down the stairs together.

Hand in hand we entered the living room just to see Yoongi holding back Jimin around the waist while Jimin angrily glares at Hoseok who was sitting on the edge of the couch, elbows on his knees and head hung low shaking his head. Namjoon was just standing in the middle between them expressing disappointment on his face.