FINAL CHAPTER

~Y/N POV~

"I think we should call it a night. If we stay any longer I may just pass out in my chair and you'll be wheeling me home." Jungkook

I laughed at him comment but nodded.

"Well that's what happens when you practically drink an entire bottle of wine to yourself."

As he waved down a waiter to pay the bill I picked up the bottle of wine off the side of the table and shook it gently side of side.

I only had one glass full so that left him to drink the rest. Despite having done so he was actually alright. Sober as any day, you wouldn't think he did drink the almost full bottle to himself.

A waiter came over to the table with our bill and Jungkook used his card to pay. Once that was done we slipped out jackets on and I was pushing Jungkook out the restaurant.

Stopping off by the kerb I took out my phone to text Yoongi to give us a lift back home. But Jungkook suddenly clicked his fingers and and let out a little giggle.

"Ah! I forgot to tip the waiter! I'll be right back!" Jungkook

He twirled on his wheels and rolled back onto the restaurant but not without turning his head to grin back at me as he paused and pointed at me.

"Don't move." Jungkook

He wiggled his brows and disappears back into the restaurant.

I just stood here on the sidewalk to wait for Jungkook to come back or Yoongi to show up. Whatever comes first but surely Jungkook wouldn't take that long to tip the waiter.

Rocking back and forth on my heels I waited and waited but for some reason it seemed like I've been out here waiting for quite sometime.

I even checked my phone for the time and it's been at least ten minutes since Jungkook went back inside.

So I strolled back into the restaurant to the front desk where a waitress stood and she simply smiled at me when we locked eyes.

"How can I help you miss?"

"Have you see the guy in the wheelchair rolling around here? He didn't leave already did he and I just missed him?"

I watched her brows furrow together and shake her head but stood up on her tippy toes to glance back to the tables and chairs a few feet away.

"No I'm sorry miss I haven't seen him. Perhaps he's in the restroom?"

I nodded, mumbling a small thanks and left the building again all the while taking my phone out my clutch to text Jungkook. I just needed to check he's okay. I can't help but worry about him especially since it's been fifteen minutes and no sign.

But then again if he did make a trip to the restroom then that would take him longer than others.

So I went back to the kerb again and waited a few more minutes just before Yoongi finally appeared in his car and parked up just beside me. I opened the door on the passenger side just to peak my head through the door.

"I think Jungkook's gone to the restroom. He'll just be a moment."

Yoongi threw his head back and let out a laugh. Confusion by my reaction I frowned at him and bent down a little more to see his face.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh Y/n. Jungkook isn't in the restroom." Yoongi

I sunk into the chair inside the car but left the door open and my foot to hang out the door.