Chapter 17

~Y/N POV~

Well the rest of the day went awkward as hell for me any way. To have Jungkook here staying in my house is just....it's just hard.

Every time I looked at him it reminded me of everything he told me. Basically in no certain terms I was just a easy lay for the night because he wanted revenge on his wife. No matter what he says that's how it feels.

Jungkook has been watching me all night but Namjoon when he came home really came to my rescue and would catch Jungkooks attention and subtlety tell him to quit staring at me. There was a few daggers sent Hoseoks way tonight which doesn't make sense and it bothered me. I don't get why Jungkook is so annoyed by Hoseok and I hanging out together, he's fun and practically washes my worries away with his bright personality.

We hung out in the living room together playing games and what not. Lisa had to go home so Taehyung took her home as well as Hoseok who had a few drinks tonight. Hoseok received a text tonight from his sister asking for some help with moving house tomorrow morning so he couldn't stay the night.

The night was not all that bad and I made sure to stay far away from Jungkook always to sit close to someone else that wasn't him.

After Lisa, Hoseok and Taehyung left we called it a night and headed to bed. I had just changed into a thin vest and shorts and was in my own bathroom brushing my teeth  and doing my normal night time routine. All the while I couldn't get my thoughts off Jungkooks stupid face.

It's weird how I love that he gives me attention by watching me but I also hate it because it brings back the memories of the night we shared and the words he told me when I told him he's going to be a father. Willing to give up being in his child's life for someone that doesn't even care about him. I wasn't asking him to be with me just for support for the child that's all. To think about all this all over again I scoff at the thought leaving my bathroom and turning off the light as I do so but only to stop in my steps in fright with a hand over my chest and my other hand over my stomach instinctively. Gasping at the figure sat on the edge of my bed looking up at me with no expression.

"Shit! Jungkook what are you doing here? Get out of my room!"

I whispered yelled at him but he slowly shook his head with his eyes checking me up and down again. Again I felt body conscious when he does that so I reached out for my hoodie that was laying on the stool of my vanity table just beside me.

"No you don't have to do that." Jungkook

He whispers to me and I give him a weird look.

"Why not? I can do that if I want to."

I picked up the hoodie but Jungkook rushes over and takes the hoodie out of my grasp.

"Please don't. I won't stare at you anymore if that's what's making you uncomfortable." Jungkook

A few things are making me uncomfortable tonight right now but I guess if he stops staring at me that's a bonus.

"Fine. Why are you even here? In my room, in my house even."

He looks down at my navy blue hoodie in his hands with a heavy sigh and walks back to my bed and sits down on the edge.

"Nayeon found out. She found out about the....the baby. She knows now but we got into a fight not only about that but other things too. There was more than one guy, she blurted it out to me. So I left her there and stayed at a motel." Jungkook

"Okay?"

I didn't know what to say and to be honest I didn't care. The last time I showed any sort of care towards how he felt in his marriage it led me to the situation I'm in now.