Chapter 21

~Y/N POV~

Despite my drama with Jungkook today I have something to actually look forward to.

My gender reveal party.

Surprisingly it was Jimins idea to do this and surprise me with the gender in creating a party out of it. Only did he announce this when I was seconds away from finding out at my appointment what the gender was going to be since he came with me.

So Jimin knows what I'm having and decided to use the whole colour of the cake idea to tell the gender. Pink for girl, or blue for boy.

I'm so excited to find out what it could be. I think girl but when I talk to Lisa and Yuna about it they both think boy but I think they're wrong. Either way I don't mind but I think girl.

Everyone came to the party all except Jungkook.

I didn't invite him but Jimin did but told me he said he couldn't come which I think is wise of him. I don't know what would happen if he came but since last time he came over since our little dispute to hang out with my brother on his usual Friday nights, Taehyung almost launches himself at Jungkook when Jimin wasn't looking.

I stopped him though which was lucky but Yoongi seen it but said nothing about it but that didn't mean he didn't question it. His eyes said it all. He knows something is up but hasn't asked.

That was two weeks ago and Jungkook hasn't been back since. According to what Namjoon tells me from what he's heard from Jimin last week on the last missed Friday night he missed, Jungkook gave the excuse of nayeon making him go to couple therapy on Friday nights now.

But it's whatever.

I stuck to my word only to see him as nothing more but my professor but admittedly, it's hard. I don't talk to him at all, even if I have a question about our topic, instead I ask Yuna or Lisa. And luckily also Jungkook hasn't tried to speak with me either but I've seen the looks he gives me when he watches me from a far when he thinks I can't see him.

He always gives me this puppy look, the same look you get from a puppy when it wants cuddles. But no I won't give in to it. I told him to stay away from me so I can concentrate on my baby coming and that's what I have been doing.

With the support from my family and friends everything has been going so well and in fact Hoseok has been a great help also. Sometimes he takes me to school or to my doctors appointment. In fact Hoseok and I are always together now and rumours have spread at the college that people think that Hoseok is the father of my baby because now my belly is clearly visible being half way through my pregnancy.

Although no one has actually asked me if this is true but if someone were to ask me I would just state that Hoseok isn't the father but I wouldn't reveal who he was either. It's no ones business and all this rumour stuff just reminds me of being in high school all over again. I hated that.

Pushing rumours aside I put more focus into the little party with everyone here.

We were all outside and I sat by the garden table we had on the patio with Namjoon beside me but he was talking with Yuna but I wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about. Namjoon is in better spirts lately because he's no longer in his wheel chair but now crutches that he uses once in a while since he's going to physical therapy to help learn to walk again and he's doing great so I'm happy for him.

Hoseok and Taehyung were in the pool with my little brother minho. The little guy has been so excited about finding out if he's gonna have a niece or a nephew that Tae thought it would be a good idea to go swimming to keep him busy.