Chapter 34

~Y/N POV~

It's actually been fun to shop with Jungkook. We had just been buying little bits and pieces for our baby girl that's coming in a few months. Still we're discussing names but we're not sure yet even if Jungkook is determined to call her Joy.

Admittedly the name is growing on me but I won't admit that to him, well not yet at least.

We had finished shopping but Jungkook suggested going for a walk in the park which isn't a bad idea but I suddenly thought it would be like a date would it not? Or am I over thinking it?

Anyway I agreed but Jungkook went to take the bags back to his car and I quickly went to the bath room and told him I'd meet him in the car. He wanted to come with me but I was so sure that I would be okay so he decided to stay where he was.

Once I got to the bathroom not only did I need a pee too but I wanted to text Lisa and Yuna on what to do. I needed reassurance despite the fact I was with him most of the day alone.

=================================

Guys! I need help! : You

Yunababe: what did Jungkook do to you now?!

Lisababy: what's wrong?

Jungkook asked me for a walk in the park! : You

Lisababy: that's it?

Yunababe: seriously? 😑 the park? You panic about the PARK??

Yes! What if it's like a date or something?! : You

Lisababy: y/n honey you've been shopping with Jungkook alone in the mall all day. People consider that as a date too sometimes.

Yunababe: plus you're having a baby with him and you've had sex with him more than once so I think it's safe to say you're both moving fast.

None of this helps me!! 😠 : You

Yunababe: y/n going for a walk in the park is nothing. It's simple and that's it.

Lisababy: Yuna is right y/n. Calm down, and just go with him. No harm done.

Yunababe: I think it's hormones making you think this way. Did you know that the hormones in a females brain can cause a reaction in the brain called pregnancy brain?

Isn't that for being forgetful and stuff? : You

Yunababe: apparently it's also about the way you think too. Panic attacks, emotional and all that shit. You have pregnancy brain my dear bestie.

Lisababy: just go y/n. It's harmless BUT make sure to give us the juicy details later!"

Yunababe: I agree but call me if there's trouble. I'll be there in a heart beat to rearrange his face 😡

You guys are no help but fine. : You

Lisababy: 😘