Chapter 36

~Y/N POV~

"Tell me about what he said again?" Lisa

"Again? Lisa give the girl a break." Yuna

"No I want to hear it again. It's so sweet. If Taehyung told me that I would melt into a puddle." Lisa

"I almost did."

I laughed sitting on Yuna's bed, sitting up against the head board while Lisa paces around the room and Yuna sits by my feet watching Lisa with a smile on her face.

"I have to admit it was quite adorable. Ill give him that." Yuna

"How could it not be?! To say his heart beats only for her and their daughter. I swear, I'm going to melt for you Y/n." Lisa

I laughed again, placing my hands to my stomach when I felt my baby girl kick my side which she does when I laugh too much. I like to think its her way of either trying to join me in this happy time by letting me know she's there or telling me to stop it.

"So when is this date huh?" Yuna

She patted my ankle and just to think about the date made me blush so hard that I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"I er...this weekend."

"Where are you going? Did you plan that far ahead yet?" Lisa

She excitedly askes, her body shaking as she stands beside me, grinning and hands on her hips waiting for an answer.

"Just something to eat and then a walk somewhere. It's simple and I think it would be a lovely first date. I don't like all these fancy dates and stuff."

"I know right? Fancy dates are just an excuse for men to show off their money." Yuna

"I'll be sure to let Namjoon know about that?" Lisa

She snickered, squinting her eyes to Yuna who gasped and now stares up at her wide eyes.

"What? Huh? Namjoon told you he was going to ask me out on a date?" Yuna

Yuna started to smile at just the pure thought of that and I couldn't help but giggle, covering my face slightly from cringing because she makes it so obvious.

"No he didn't tell me that. If he were to tell anyone such a thing it would be Y/n not me." Lisa

She points to herself in the chest and walked across the room to take a seat on her stool by the vanity table.

"Y/n did he tell you anything like that?" Yuna

She looked at me and I shook my head. I couldn't tell her the truth about it, its suppose to be a surprise and Lisa just brought it up without realising that she was speaking the truth.

"No he hasn't said anything like that to me."

I felt bad seeing the disappointment on her face but I couldn't ruin the surprise. Namjoon wants to ask her himself in his own way and I couldn't spoil that for the two of them even if she is my best friend. I'm just happy that Namjoon wants to ask her out and it seems Yuna would be more than willing to say yes.

"Oh well. Maybe he will whenever." Yuna

I nodded but watched her pout her lips and cross her arms over her chest protectively trying to shield herself from feeling insecure.

"Would you say yes?" Lisa

Yuna's eyes widen, stunned to her question yet again but as hard as she tried to hide her smile she failed miserably and ended up nodding and even so much as laughed at herself resulting in Lisa to laugh at her attempt.

"I would. I like him. A lot." Yuna

"It shows. You two are very obvious."

"He likes me too?!" Yuna

Now she asked me shocked and I laughed at her. Its funny seeing Yuna act all shocked. Usually she's the one that acts unbothered about everything in her life. I mean she's the touch one out of the three of us.

"Yes he does. I'm sure like you said he'll ask you when he's ready to."

She smiled so widely I swear her cheeks are going to hurt from how much she smiled but she blushed too and looked down at her phone on her lap since not only ten minutes ago she was texting Namjoon while he was finishing up his physio therapy session back at the hospital that he still needs to attend.

"By the way has anyone heard from Hoseok lately? I haven't heard from him in a while and its starting to worry me."

I looked to my two friends who both shook their heads, frowning.

"Has he not been coming around on Fridays like he usually does?" Lisa

I shook my head.

"No and that's what worries me. Even Jimin hasn't heard from him either. It's like he's disappeared."

"I'm sure he's okay. Maybe swamped in homework to grade or something maybe came up with his sister again." Yuna

"I hope so. I'll try and text him again later and see. If that doesn't work then I'll call him."

They both nod and I sighed heavily. I just hope he's okay where ever he is.

"Now let's talk about what you're going to wear for you date!" Lisa

"Yeah!" Yuna

"Guys its not until this weekend. We still have plenty time for that."

I laughed but Lisa skipped over to me, grabbing my hand to help me stand up on my feet from the bed.

"Nonsense it's better to be prepared than never." Lisa

I knew I had no say in this so I guess I just have to go along with it. I honestly can't wait for this weekend with Jungkook. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies.