Chapter 171 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In the middle part of the continent we could see that there is a massive ship there that is being dug out from the ground right now.

Massive digging equipment couple be seen around it as it was used to dig out the massive war vessel from the ground.

But that however would take them very long before the could be able to do so wonder why.

Well let us add the fact that the ship that they are digging is very huge and would take more months or years.

Before Rey could be even be able to dig it out from the ground as it massive size is simply to much.

That you could have mistaken it for being to huge right now we could see that the whole base.

That is surrounding the whole massive war vessel right now is being under attack by none other than Alice and Y/N right now.

As they have Kyushu and her sisters right now floating not far from the base.

With there giant enegy cannons all aimed at different part of the base as they bombard it.

A while ago they have seen that the whole base was covered by a giant barrier.

Which prevent them from getting into the base and they had to weaken the shield so they can attack it.

Luckily they had the others with the that fired a dozens of barrages at the whole giant base a while ago.

They have jus received report that the other 3 bases have all been destroyed and they would be arriving here in just several more minutes.

Which would help them to take out the whole base as the base the are attacking right now.

Have huge numbers of Zins that could be said to each over more than 750,000 on the large base right now.

Luckily they had heavy weapons to deal with large numbers of Zins and along with all the other crusader class light cruisers with them.

They are slowly being able to push forward and get near the base it has been over more than.

2 hours and 36 minutes now since they have commence the attack and all things are going well for now.

But Y/N is  being vigilant and he has his Sirens all over the other side right now.

Distracting and destroying the other reinforcement that the Zins all are trying to call to help them.

Due to the Sirens blocking there reinforcement they all had no choice but to go in the defensive side right now.

Along with there heavy armored walls that should hold the if they did not have any laser tech bit to bad for them.

Due to different wormholes tha is appearing in the human lands.

There are scientists that would have knowledge in from various era as they prove to be a good help to increasing the technology they all have.

And with the fact that there is over more than 200,000-650,000 people that is always appearing from this wormholes.

Every week makes the numbers of humans grow bigger and bigger than ever before.

And will continue until they find the reason why this wormholes are appearing.

Which of course Y/N could easily tell due to him knowing the whole planet is an artificial one.