Chapter 195

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

(3 days later)

It has been over more than three days now since the girls all have not seen Y/N and they are getting bored just all day long.

As they are not ale go see him it was complete torture for some of the girls after all.

And they would even try to find him but there luck could not be even equal to a small percent.

As ever time they try to find him Welson and the others will try to stop them from being able to see him.

And they would leave to tell them that they have been given orders to not allow them to see him till the wedding.

Arbiter and the other girls all very well knew that Y/N is very strict when it comes to rules.

And once he read the require ruled on something where they would have an occasion or something else.

He would be very strict and follow it seriously which is something that even Alice had to admit.

That she cannot be able to convince him after all and it would be a very hard thing as well to even be able to see him.

Now that he has given orders to Welson and the other high commanding Siren and Aetherium officers.

If you compared it to all of them they all combine would not be able to convince him even if they try to make.

Arty and Bel-chan to convince him he would not budge at all and the only thing they could do now.

Is to wait patiently till the wedding will begin in just over 4 more days from now.

Some of them could still hold themselves back from finding him but the others all could not.

But Arbiter and the girls encourage all of them and would say that if they do not be patient.

They will just make Y/N very disappointed which of course is something they do not want to happen.

As one thing they fear is getting themselves be disappointed by Y/N as it hurts there heart to see him.

Having a disappointed look on his face if they try to not obey the rules required in the wedding.

So they could only be able to hold themselves back from not being able to see him in the next 4 more days.

And by then all there patient will be worth it so they could only agree with the rest as they are right about that one.

So they could only way right now for them to all be able to see him in the wedding when that comes.

They will be able to embrace him and they would be very happy and this also encourage them.

As they all thought of him waiting for them at the Royal cathedral which is on the northern part of the city.

It's size could be only second to the castle Empire but is able to go over more than 2.5 million people from within.

And be able to fit over more than 7.5 million people on the oustide of the church.

There wedding will also be broadcast all over the Empire and ever corners that the Aether Dominion rules over will be watching.

Since go then it is a very glorious event since they all have known Y/N to be strict and never interest in other woman.

Causing them to all of them to worry that he may not be able to find someone to be his Empress.

Sure they have saw him being intimate with Arbiter and the others yet they have all not married yet.