Chapter 81 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As soon as Vladimir was taken out of the battle many who have been watching the game were roaring in shock right now.

What you would except they did not know that there is a sub that can fire missiles out of the time water.

Since many Scientist have theorized that it should have been impossible to make a submarine.

Fire a missile under water as if they do it will just make the missile.

Flew in the water for a few seconds as the water slows down a missiles when they are underwater.

But that theory that they have said have now been broken by the Aether Corp.

Well many have expected it since they make highly advance ship that completely breaks the laws of science many time now.

So it was not a surpise for other to even be shock about it on those who have seen things like this happening.

They are more of amazed of how they would be able to make a missile fire out of the water.

Normally a submarine should be surface in order to launch the missile that she carries.

But that does not apply to Y/N as he has seen modern submarines in his home.

And they are able to launch missiles underwater without any problems at all.

So that is why he has mannage to make a sub do to this reason but Arty however is very different.

Since her submarine can carry over more than 5 missiles in one launching pod.

To how this as possible is very complicated and complex at the same time.

Since Arty was designed by Y/N, Arbiter, Observer Alpha, Observer Zero, Omitter, Tester, Purifier and Compiler.

The eight of them have been designing Arty and retrofitting her for several times.

Leading to her to develop various abilities that will be found out later in the other future chapters.

Due to the constant retrofit Arty along with Evangel have both reach a state.

That they are able to hide there true ship forms and riggings.

In short they can disguise there ship and riggings to another form.

That is what Evangel had a while ago but unfortunately that was not her true riggings or even her ships true form.

She have been observe to have more than 12 forms the same with Arty.

Both are absolutely not allowed to use there true riggings and ship form

Unless it is necessary by Y/N even if he has given them to Alice.

He will need for those two to hide there true forms at all cost.

Until Y/N all the plans tha Y/N have will go into course and then will the two reveal there true form.

They are not allowed to use there true form at all until 7 months from now.

As Y/N plan will come into course at that time.

But many have never knew what Y/N plan is even Arbiter and the others.

But all in all they knew not to question Y/N about it as it may as well ruin it.

And will just make Y/N have to calculate and make a new plan instead but this is something that we will have to talk about in bother time but not for now.