Chapter 125 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter that you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Atlas on the other hand we could see her right now chasing after the female Zin.

That is running away from her since she is very weak and could be easily destroyed by Atlas.

Who has superior speed ,armor, and offensive capabilities.

As off right now Atlas is riding on her wok rigging that is running on the water right now as she chase after the female Zin.

Who is moving very fast and has impressed her a bit on seeing that her speed is something.

That even a destroyer could not catch up with as Atlas was holding onto a bow right now.

Atlas: get back here!

Atlas said as she aimed her bow at the female Zin right now who is swimming very fast.

Must be due to how she was design to be fast in battle which means she also has huge amount of stamina.

That will last her several hours if she wanted to that is what Atlas believe.

And since seeing that she has been running fast for over more than 15 minutes now.

And is not yet tired at all which is a surpising thing even for her a bit.

Zin3: never I will not have you catch me lowlife!

The female Zin said as she moved far more faster than ever before meanwhile.

Atlas on the other hand only sigh at this and shook her heads as she piled her bow.

And then 3 arrows appeared on her bow that are colored in blue right now.

As her eyes glowed yellow right now and immidietly locked onto the female zin who is running away.

Atlas: you can run but you are not fast enough.

Atlas said as she pulled the string on the bow she is holding right now.

As the there arrows flee off towards the female Zin right now and immediately transformed into sentinels.

The same Sentinels in the halo game that many people back on Y/N planet play on.

As there is over more than 3 enforcer sentinels that flew off to catch up to the female Zin.

As the enforcer sentinels all each had shield that is protecting around each sentinels.

As they suddenly then fired several barrages of hot plasma energy that flew off towards the female Zin.

The female Zin saw this and jump to dodge the barrage of beams right now.

As the attack miss her and instead hit several Zin Cruiser that got fll immidietly burned.

As the highly concentrated plasma energy have easily destroyed there armor like it was a piece of hair being slice to a knife.

The Zin lands back at the water and continue moving away from the enforcer Sentinels that continue to pursue her.

As Atlas saw this and immidietly turn to look of another way to stop her as she smirks.

Atlas: I should meet her in the other side once she gets there.

Atlas said as her wolf riggings move to the left and ran very fast right now.

As the three sentinels that are pursuing the zin continue to chase after her.