Chapter 189

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Y/N and the others after they have went to the portal that Y/N has open up for all of them.

They all soon entered it as they all arrive at Mars the moment they have arrived.

They are now in a balcony right now as the girls all look around and each of them all had shock looks on there faces right now as they look at the castle and it's surrounding.

Alice was very shock the most as she was looking like she is in heaven right now and she can't imagine.

That Y/N would be able to build this massive castle and city as she was very amazed at what she is looking at right now.

She could not believe that this was where Y/N has been for the past 3 years this is simply making her very jealous right now.

As she looks at the whole place they are in who could have thought that Y/N would build his own Empire in just a span of 3 years.

Well you could say it took him a week to build his Empire on Mars and you won't need to asked how he was able to do so.

Since you all know the reason how is he able to do as you might have seen what he is capable of.

Right now Alice and the rest of the girls all except Arbiter and the other Siren girls had a shock look.

As they look around while Arty and Bel-chan had stars in there eyes as they look at the city below.

The castle they are in is simply bigger than anyone would have expected it to be as the immense size of the city.

And along with the structures all around them are made of silver metal.

Which are Vibranium of course and there is also some Vibranium that is colored gold.

All of them stood there with a surprise and daze expression as they look at the city it was afternoon right now.

In Mars so the time here is the same as in Earth only difference that could have been compared to the two planet.

Is the amount of time they would need in order to fully revolve around the sun they are in.

Y/N: so girls what do you all think?

Y/N asked as he had a smirk on his face while he looks at there daze expression that has now all snap out of there daze state.

And was no looking at Y/N with disbelief on there eyes right now as they look at him.

Alice: Y/N this is what you were building for over more than 3 years now?!

Alice asked as Y/N nodded at this as Alice could only laugh at herself on how stupid it is for her to ask that question.

Since she is already seeing it bit she just want to make sure that this was really made by Y/N.

Y/N: well yeah and I had a headache building the due to the Arbiter and the rest of girls complaining on the design of the castle.

Y/N said as he turns his gaze to look at Arbiter and the others who all look away from him.

As they all whistle innocently thinking that nothing happen at all as Alice and the other shipgirls.

Only giggle when they heard this as they shook there heads on how Y/N was being to soft to all of them.

Y/N: anyways how about we all go inside Welson is waiting for us right now.

Y/N said as the others all nodded at this as they wonder who is this Welson.