Chapter 75 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Back with Alice and the others right now as I have said before.

When Alice saw Laffey ability her mouth fell to the ground as when she saw that Laffey.

Was able to use a new ability and to the most shocking thing is that Laffey had this ability long time ago now.

And she was hiding it all along and never once show it to anyone not even when she was commission to several commanders and admirals.

But now she just saw the small cute little bunny girl that she has knew for 3 years.

Unleash a devastating attack at Hibari and defeated her easily.

Not to mention how it released a flame eruption on one of Hibari carrier riggings.

Just the power that Laffey has shown alone is enough to make her very shock.

After all never in her life can a destroyer be able to bring such damage to a carrier.

Let alone a heavily armored on that her armor is made of titanium alloy steel.

Even a normal shell from a Battleship would have a hard time to be even able to blow piece.

Of a carrier but now that see that even a small carrier the size of Laffey could bring this much damage.

It truly terrified her to no end knowing it was Y/N company who was the one to design.

Laffey retrofit whatever Y/N have made to make Laffey how powerful she has become now.

Is something that they do not know how he is even be able to make her that very strong.

The level of technology Y/N has given to Laffey is something that even surpasses the modern era.

Of there own world by more than 80 yeas ahead and for them it would take them the same year to be able to do so.

But right now do she has to keep focus and just let that thought to the side for now.

As she was still in a game right now and she needs to be keeping herself focus.

After all this is only the first round and she has already taken out more than 3 fleets.

Which is a rare site to behold bit even then it is only put of luck they survive.

Do to Evangel being with then who had long range weapons that greatly help them.

And a highly advance ship with state of the art technology that made by the Aether Corp for 2 years now.

All there effort seem to have bloom from it and Alice could tell that.

Evangel is one very powerful ship that will help them be able to battle against the Zins.

Who had been threatening this world for more than 200 years now.

And it seems with Alice and other people from there world.

The battle is being turned to there side and luck is on there favor.

But that does not mean that the war will end that easily after all.

The planet they are in is extremely hug.

And they barely even be able to found out what is beyond the human borders.

Mostly ruins of old civilizations that seem more advance than them.