Chapter 95 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

The four of them stare at each other right now as the don't make even a single move right now.

As the wat for one of them to strike at each other two Super Carrier.

Against one Super Dreadnaught Battleship the first of her kind.

Which one will win depend on there quality and experience from the time they are made.

Even if you are obselete they can still win with enough experience of course will they be able to win against a opponent.

Nazumo could not wait anymore of just staring at each eight now.

As she lets go of her arrow and it fky towards Evangel who saw this and let come  toward her.

And the next thing you know is that the arrow was caught by Evangel in a blink of an eye before.

It could even be able to hit itself infront of Evangel chest which is protected by an armor plating.

That will just makes the armor bounce off of her in a matter of seconds before they could even be able to pierce it.

Nazumo and the others all turn shock when they saw this as they could not believe what they are seeing right now

As they just saw that Evangel just mannage to catch her own arrow on a just a blink of an eye.

And she seem to not even be affected by it which just made the three all shock at this right now.

As the people who are watching this all had a shock and flabbergasted look on there faces right now.

As they just saw her caught the  arrow that flew towards her like a bullet flying a the speed of more than.

1000 miles per hour yet she mannage to caught it easily.

As this made many so shock that some even fainted on just seeing it.

Y/N who was watching the battle starting right had a smile on his face.

As he looks at Evangel status and see her defence have increased to a massive level right now.

And nothing will be able to even put a dent on her in this form she is using.

Back at the battle right now the three Super Carrier all has a shock look right now.

As they could even know how to speak from the shock that they has right now.

Evangel: you fired first now it is my turn.

Evangel said as she snap the arrow in half and throw it away like it was yesterday garbage.

The arrow is made of pure energy and she just able to cut it in half easily.

The three carriers snap out of there trance when they heard this.

As they tense up at this and inside ready themselves.

As Evangel have them a grin at this and the next thing you know.

She aimed her cannons at them and fired several shells out of the barrels.

And flew toward them Habakkuk saw this and her eyeswiden when she saw this.

As she immediately turn to look at the others right now and then said.

Habakkuk: girls dodge and don't get hit by that shell at all cost!!!