Chapter 54

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As all of them were only a few more meters away from the assembly hall.

Y/N and Max are talking casually to one another as Alice and Alicia.

Are both talking to each other while walking ahead of the group as they were giggling as well.

While they are talking which kinda makes the others all feel a bit weirded out.

On just seeing it and one could say that it kinda creep some of them.

As they do not know what the two are talking with each other right now and one of them.

Which is Alice have some blood leaking out of her nose right now.

But was quickly clean by her right hand that took out a tissue out of her pocket.

But it still made the others uncomfortable on seeing it.

As they feel that something that is not right on how the way the two act with each other right now as try there best.

To just ignore what the two are talking right now as it may just be some girlish talk.

The rest of the students council don't know what they are talking even if they look closely to them.

And listen cause it just confuse them since they are males.

And they are not good when listening to what a group of woman are talking especially the two infront of them.

Maria and the rest of the female students council know what the two are actually talking.

But they just ignore them as it isn't in there place to be eavesdropping to what they are talking anyway.

They are all heading to the assembly as you all may know it now.

As they try to head there as fast as they can in order to get ready for the start of the ceremony.

That has been slightly reschedule a while ago so they were able to meet with Y/N.

In time due to principal Nimitz delaying the ceremony right now.

Which is quite obvious to say the least bit no one is complaining about it since the tournament usually starts at 10:30.

And before that is several admirals to be prepared for the start of the game.

And by then many other factions would be arriving at that time now.

Mark: I think we should head there now guys.

Mark said as he was looking at the time of his watch and see that there is least than 9 minutes left before the ceremony starts.

Alice: I guess your right about that come on let's go the.

Alice said as she pulled Alicia hand and ran ahead of them as she and Alicia ran.

The others all gave a nod at this as tht wlk faster to head to the assembly hall right now.

Max: sheesh that girl have become energetic now tha you came back Y/N.

Max said as he fan along with Y/N as the two catch up with them.

Y/N: well you can't blame her for that.

Y/N said as Max just nodded at this as both ran to catch with the others.

Emil was following behind them along with half of the guards as he rest.

All stayed behind to guard the limousine outside were it is park West of the academy.