Chapter 132 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Purifier has mannage to finnish off Valin she and Omitter look at each other as there mission was complete.

The two of them turned to look at where Alice and the others are right now as they see them on a island made of black and red metal.

That is just several km away from the battle as they can't risk of the all getting between the battle a while go.

But now that the problem has now been handle the only thing that need to do now.

Is perform the last phase of the plan just as Y/N has expected it would be.

Purifier was the first one to speak while looking at the island where Alice and the others are right now.

Purifier: say Omitter why don't we go and see if they are all fine?

Purifier askd as Omitter on the other hand nodded in agreement at this as she herself was planning this before anyways.

Omitter: yeah sure I was thinking the same thing before you told me.

Omitter said as she deactivated the secret armaments on her great whir shark riggings.

As she then went to sat on it while Purifier nodded when she heard this as then flew towards.

A portal that has appeared infront of them where it leads to Alice and the others.

Meanwhile Alice and the other girls on the other hand we could see some of them shaking.

From the destructive power that the Sirens have all displayed infront of them as it just made them all feel like.

They are atoms being compared to the Infinite void of the universe itself the power that they have showed alone.

Is enough for them to destroy cities and countries at there will and the only possible ships that can fight off against them.

Would Evangel since they are also ships that posses destructive power that can destroy cities and country.

Which have been showed in the game of how they are able to fight off against all of them so easily.

San Diego: okay that was...

San Diego said while trailing off as Belfast finnish her words for her.

Belfast: shocking?

Belfast asked as San Diego nodded at this as she and the others had there eyes wide.

As the size of a dinner plate right as many of them are shock by thf immense power that the Sirens have showed infront of them.

Alice luckily was showing signs of waking up after she fainted several minutes ago.

And right now she is groaning mostly of the effects of fainting from shock.

As she rubs her head right now and stand back up as the other girls all turned to look at her and then said.

Laffey: commander you have finally awake

Laffey said as the others all sigh in relief when they saw that Alice have woken up now.

As they have worried that she might not wake up after fainting from shock as sometimes.

There is a possibility that from to much shock one will have a heart attack and lead to there deaths.

Alice looks around and see that they are all look at her with a relief expression on there faces right now.

Alice: ugh my head hurts, what has happened when I have fainted?