Chapter 116 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter that you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice and the others all look at Naulin right now with shock look on there faces right now.

As they all look at her in amazement right now the large halo begin her that is attached to the giant serpent.

And the mortars on the side of the serpent makes it very scary as they could see that each mortars barrels

Are spinning which makes them see that these are new and highly advance weapons.

But Evangel and the other on the other hand all had a shock look on there faces.

As they are all shaking a bit on seeing this mortar as they exactly knew what they are.

And how dangerous they are when they use its true form and it is something that no one.

Would want to see and be able to know how much damage one can cause by just a single shot from the mortars.

The damaged it will cause is something that no one would believe if told it by it.

And they would all just think that they are just making up nonsense and they would just shook it away.

Since they would believe that NP such weapons exist in any corners of creation.

But if the do see it they will all be shock and terrified of the damaged that the mortars true form can cause.

But that is something that will be talk about in the future but for now we will have to focus on Naulin.

Alice was the first to snap out of her thoughts when she and the others heard what Naulin have said.

Alice look at Naulin as she could see the serpent on her back right now and is curled around her.

Making it Able to aim some of the serpent mortars at them.

Which kinda intimidated her and the others as they look at it.

And add with the smaller serpent behind her back that makes her very scary even more.

You could just feel like you are staring at the devil himself right now.

And is ready to take you to the pits of hell where you will be tortured for eternity.

Alice shook this thoughts out of her head and turn go look at Naulin and smiled

Alice: you look very good and your riggings is ver unique Naulin.

Alice said as Naulin smiled when she heard this and she giggled at this and then said

Naulin: please commander no need for the flattering just your approval is enough for me.

Naulin said as she was now holding onto what seem to be a rifle with a sharp axe.

Attached under the tip if the rifle she is holding right now.

Alice: well I am still going to say truthfully your riggings is very unique.

Alice said as Naulin nodded at this as she walks towards them and immidietly her riggings glowed again.

As the giant serpent begin her detached itself put if her back.

As it then glowed a bit and suddenly had some changes on it.

As the serpant now had plate like armor and on the middle part of its back.

Between the spike that are missiles on it had carrier launching deck on it.