Chapter 180 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Y/N the moment he has raised the energy blade disk on his hands he throw it towards the nearest zin.

As the energy disk blades flew out of hi hands and then you could see that it turn blue.

As it has now envelop itself on energy that will disintegrate anything that it touches with this blades.

They flew towards the nearby Zins who all saw this as they scramble to  ran away right now.

As they are very much outmatch by Y/N right now who has the superior in skills and technological weapons advancement.

As the disk all flew to the nearby Zins several Zins all git hit by the disk on the neck.

As there heads all fell from there bodies the moment there heads all have been sliced by the disks.

But also leaving the bodies to burn from the intense heat that the energy blades emit from each of the disks.

As Y/N then looks at them with a smirk on his face as he raises his katana and slice the air infront of him.

As a rift open up and he stands up from where he was sitting on as he steps into the rift.

As he went through it and it then suddenly closes as this made the other zins all tense up.

When they saw him disappearing through the portal as they all look around.

While standing near each other in order to not get ambush where ever he appears.

Zin1: where did he go?!

One Zin asked as he was shaking in fear right now as he looks around along with the others.

Who are all hiding there fears right now as they still need to take out Y/N.

Zin2: he went into a portal he may appear anywhere near us so be o-.

The other zin however was cut off as a blades pierce his throat making the Zin to fall to the floor.

As the others all saw this and they look who was behind him and they see Y/N there standing.

You could see the blade he was holding right now absorbing the blood of there comrade.

As this made other all frighten when they saw this and some even pee on there suits.

But none could notice this as they all each are afraid right now and thinking that if they ever look away from Y/N.

They would all be dead by an instant as they aimed there guns at him and then they saw him spoke.

Y/N: don't put your guard down is what I should warn you all.

Y/N said with a grin on his face as they all are frighten by this as they fired there cannons at him.

And several beams flew towards him as he just raised his hands and thin spins it around.

And you could see several strings spinning in spiral as the beam all are about to hit Y/N.

When the spiral made of strings infront of him suddenly then turn into a shield.

That has no signs of even being made if strings at all as each of the strings have been connected to each other properly.

This kind of feat could only be done by those tha are well knowledge and have good eyes sights.