Chapter 160 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all  enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As soon as the two of them left Alice office Max had contact one of there choppers to be at the roof top.

Before they arrive there as they all are lucky to have brought out there phones so they can contact.

Any of there transport since they made sure that whenever they need a ride to use they could easily call there driver to come and pick them up.

Right now we could see the two of them right now walking down a hallway as they are heading.

To the nearest elevator that could be in the floor right now since they are in the 50 floor of the building.

While the roof top of the building is above the 80 floor right now they are walking as fast as they can.

So they would be able to get to the chopper and head to the factory that is on the mountain.

We could see Alice looking at the hallway to see any nearby elevator until she has find one.

Alice: hey Max there is a nearby elevator over there.

Alice said as she pointed to the side of the hallway while max on the other hand.

Only nod at this and then said to Alice who was ahead of him.

Max: okay them let us go and use it them to we can get to the roof top fast.

Max said as Alice only nodded at this and then said.

Alice: you don't need to tell me twice.

Alice said as she ran ahead of him while Max ran after her to catch up.

As Alice arrive at elevator and Max soon followed as the two of them went in and then press the button that leads to the roof top.

The door slowly closes and immidietly the elevator started to move up to the roof top.

With Alice and Max right now who are both inside the elevator right now.

We could see them waiting patiently inside until they reach the roof top of the HQ.

Max broke the silence between them and then said.

Max: glad to see that Y/ inform us early of the ship finnish being built.

Max said as Alice nodded at this as he was right since they have been waiting for over more than.

5 days now for the whole ships to be built and now they both can finally be able to see what is being built.

Alice: yes you are right I have been itching to see what he is making for over more than 5 days now actually.

Alice said with an annoyed look on her face as Max chuckle when he heard this as he turns to look a Alice and then said.

Max: well considering that it was to ensure that no one will know about it till they have mannage to make it.

Max said as Alice could only nodded I. Agreement at this as he was right about that since they can't just risk of thf pans being discovered.

They already have found several Zins spies that all got killed easily since they have scout troops.

Around the mountain that is covering up the whole city from being discovered.

Luckily they did not paid attention to it since this base that thru destroyed several days ago.

Was not really that important and was merely a small naval base.