Chapter 188

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

(3 Hours Later)

Alice and the others all left for 3 hours ago now as they went to tell this to the others.

Y/N of course followed them after all he needs to be there by there side when they tell this to the others.

When they went to find the others they all met up with Belfast and her daughter as they told about Y/N proposing to Alice.

As this made Belfast happy for Alice but to her as well and the others as they have been spending time with Y/N.

And they all mannage to make Y/N to be there lovers not as like the others.

But still they did not mind as Y/N did not kind on marrying the as well since they already devoted themselves to him.

And this are Belfast, Enterprise, San Diego, Amagi, Essex, Shangri-la, Bunker Hill.

As they have fall in love for him many year ago whe he had them all help up.

While Evangel and the others on the other hand had already been in a relationship with him.

Since they are so there is no need for Y/N to disagree that he would not marry them as he had fell for them as well.

And Arty was very happy when she has learn that Y/N will be hee father as she always wanted him to be hee father.

As they all went to tell the res about this as well Max was the last one.

That they have told about this and he was happy for the two of them and he gave them his blessing to them.

As Max has been like a older brother to Alice and he was happy to hear that both of them would be marrying.

Though they still had to plan for the wedding and do to the different in tradition.

Y/N and the girls cannot meet each other until they have prepared all the necessary things for there wedding.

So Alice and the others ha no choice to this and they all need to keep there distant from Y/N.

Until the wedding will start during this all the girls will have to get ready for it and start on choosing which wedding dress would they use.

For the wedding while Max went to help Y/N as the two of them needs some time to spend some time like they do bak in the old days.

As best friends with each other max knew very well that he will be the one to be with Y/N side when the wedding starts.

And he will be the man in honor at the wedding he will also be the one to hold the rings for them.

Right now though we could see them all inside a room right now as they all need to discuss each other about the wedding plan.

Max: now that we are all here we should start on which place you all will be married so anyone got an idea?

Max asked as all the girls riased there hands at this as Max only sigh at this.

As he turn to look at Y/N who was beside him and he gave him a helping look on his face.

Y/N: just ask one of them first and we will think of what the other girls opinions about it.

Y/N said as Max was the only was able to hear this as he nodded and looks back a the other girls.

Max: well then let start with Alpha then.

Max said as Observer Alpha nodded at this and then said.