Chapter 30

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

We could see back at Y/N who has a huge grin on his face when he hang up the phone.

As he was seeing Alice very angry right now and he could not help but laugh out loud at this.

Y/N: hahahahahahahahahaha oh that was very funny to see.

Y/N said as he wipes off the tears on his left eye do to laughing a bit.

Y/N: Alice will probably be angry when I meet her later at the school ceremony.

Y/N said as he put his right hand on his chin and immediately sat back on the couch.

As he was thinking go himself he felt someone on his lap shifting a bit.

As he look on his lap and see that Alicia is starting to wake up now.

Due to that fact that she has been awaken when Y/N was laughing like a madman.

Or you could tell that he is laughing like a crazy mad scientist that is going to make the whole world explode.

Y/N look at Alicia and smiled on seeing her starting to wake up now.

Alicia: augh, my legs kinda feel sore.

Alicia complain as she woke up and Y/N chuckle when he heard of this.

Y/N: it's your fault that you force me to do it with you.

Y/N said as Alicia open her eyes and giggles at this as she looks at Y/N.

Alicia: and I don't regret it one bit.

Alicia said as Y/N smirk at this as he lean on Alicia face.

Both where only a few inches at each other and they could kiss any time soon.

Y/N: you really are a little perv.

Y/N said as Alicia smirk back at this while chuckling as she spoke back a him.

Alicia: only if it is you.

Alicia said as Y/N laugh at this as he leans away and sat his head back at the couch.

Y/N: yeah sure tell that to my friend Max.

Y N said jokingly as Alicia rolled her eyes at this as she stand back up straight in the couch.

Alicia: so how was your conversation with Alice just now?

Alicia asked as she look at Y/N who was giving her a grin on his face right now.

Y/N: oh you should have seen Alice face when I hang up the phone.

Y/N said as he points at the holo-screen right infront of him right now.

As it was showing Alice being calm down by Belfast as she looks like she is going to crush her own phone right now.

Alicia: idiot you do know that she will be very mad at you.

Alice reminded Y/N as he nod at this and gave her a smirk on his face.

Y/N: yes I know that I just want to tease Alice a bit.

Y/N said as he took a glass of wine on the table infront of him and took a sip from it.

Alicia: yeah right and she will be scolding you when we arrive there.

Alicia said as Y/N just wave his hand at this and said.

Y/N: I know that but I have my ways to make her calm down.