Chapter 50

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice and Mark where frozen I'm shock right now as they did not expected this and it truly shock the both of them.

Right infront of them is now the car that Aether is on right now and Alice have not a good expression right now.

Alice:how is he here he should not BC here in 30 more seconds this does not make any sense at all.

Alice said I'm her mind as she was shaking in nervous right now.

She has look at her  watch and see that there was 30 more seconds before he could arrive here.

But now she does not know what to do right infront of her is Aether car.

She looks back at her watch and then see tha there was still 25 seconds.

But she look closely at this and presses a button on her clock and it then shows the reall time.

As it already have passed more than 8 seconds now.

Alice could not help but to laugh or cry on seeing this she curse her damn watch.

As it just have her the wrong time all along and she could not help but wanting to smash it.

The feeling she is having right now could be listed in a small paper.

She is nervous check sweating bullets on her own forehead right now check as well.

She is shaking like a lead being blown by a typhoon of category 3 hell yeah she is.

And who would not be she is standing right infront of Aether car and who would not be very nervous ad shale like a leaf.

Not to mention she felt like she is going to faint any moment now.

But she keeps herself up and make sure that she does not embarass her school or else.

She could not imagine the consequences of what would happen if she had fainted.

Mark: hey Alice wha are we going to do?

Mark said as he was sweating bullets right now due to the fact that he is intimated.

By the Bomber of men coming out of the cars from the front and behind if the limousine.

As they all were standing to the side as Alice and Mark were shaking a this.

Alice: why you asked me we are litteraly standing infront of president Aether car.

Alice said as she felt that her luck today has gone bad.

Her whole dress and face is fine but the nervous and shaking expression she has.

Is something that she could not possibly hide right infront of the man that is waiting to come out of his limousine right now.

Mark: the guard he have is very scary litteraly.

Mark whispered back to Alice as he caught one of them looking at him.

And it took every ounce of his strength on not even be able to scream in fear and surprise.

As it will be a very embarrassing thing for him and sure hell she can't let that at all.

Or else he would have some trouble if that ever happens at all.

Or he would risk getting him and the school to be embarrassed eight infront of Y/N.