Chapter 101(Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice and Belfast right now are staring right infront of three girls that look like they are 18 years old.

As they wear the same clothes right now which is a shirt that is colored red.

And is covered by a white trench coat jacket that is unbuttoned and they are wearing right now as it reveal the red shirt they are wearing.

As the jacket reaches to there knee and they are wearing red pants with some small white stripes on it.

And they also have the same pair of shoes that the three of them are wearing right now.

They have the same face but different eye color and hair.

One has red hair and a pair of black eyes the other have blue hair and have a pair of green eyes while the last one on the other hand.

Has yellow hair and yellow eyes right now there hair have different length.

One had her hair is long and reaches reaches to her waist right now which of course is the red haired one.

Her hair is tied in a pony tail style that makes her look very beautiful.

The blue haired girl on the other hand has her hair reaches to her chest and dues not have her hair tied on to anything in it.

While the yellow haired girl on the other hand has short hair that reaches only to her neck.

And has a hair clip on her left side of her head that has the appearance of a  sun.

As the three all look at Alice and Belfast right now we a smile on there faces.

????: hi there commander my name is Tsar Kirov this are my two twin sister Nero Tsar and Isle Tsar.

The girl red headed girl named Kirov said as she looks at the two right now.

Her sister Nero which was the blue haired girl that is on the left side.

While the yellow haired girl who is on the right said is Isle as she is looking at them.

Alice and Belfast were a loss for words on how to speak right now.

As the two of them stare at three girls that is right infront of them.

Belfast: h-hello there.

Belfast said as she was the first one to snap out of her trance and wave her hand at them.

As the girls wave there hands back at her as they smiled at her.

Nero: nice to meet you and do not kind Isle she is just shy on meeting new people

Nero said as Isle blush at this and hid behind Kirov right now and said.

Isle: h-hey I am n-n-not s-shy Nero.

Ilse said while stuttering a bit as she looks at her sister right now who just gave her a look.

That said that are you sure about that as this just made Isle blush in embarrassment at this.

As she hid her face behind her sisrr Kirov who just shook her head at this and then said.

Kirov: dont head infront if the commander Isle.

Kirov said as she step away and Isle look to see she is not hiding anymore.

As she eep at this and try to run away but was caught by Nero who hold onto her right now