Chapter 58

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Y/N continue to think on something else for a while as he stare at the door infront of him.

But soon enough the sound if the elevator sound of pinging could be heard by him anc the rest.

As the elevator stops moving and the the door through it slowly open.

And when it now fully open itself now Y/N guards all came out first as Y/N came put next.

Accompanied by Max and Alicia who followed behind him.

As they walk put of the elevator and head to find Alicia and the rest.

Y/N: Emil can you locate where Aice and the rest are right now.

Y/N said as he stops walking and turn to look at Emil who was behind him holding his phone.

Emil: just give me a second boss.

Emil said as he uses there satellite right now and scan the whole academy for there whereabouts.

He used the CCTV camera that are all around the academy to find them.

Since humanity is still new to the Internet but many are starting to know how to use it.

And be able to make various things on it as well considering it is now the most common.

Use of communication to see and be able to talk to others that are from afar.

It did not take Emil to find where Alice as he then turns go look at Y/N and then said.

Emil: I have mannage to find her she is  heading to where we are eight now and from the looks of it they would be here in a few minutes.

Emil said as this made Y/N nod at this as Emil point to which direction they are in.

As the then see Y/N walking to the said direction right now.

As he turn his head to looks back at them and then said.

Y/N: let us go now the faster we get to them the faster we can head to the tournament.

Y/N said as they all nod at this and follow him.

As they head to go and meet with Alice and the others who are heading to where they are right now.

As Y/N will not just stand and wait to where the will be able to meet them.

Emil keep track on where they are as tht used the CCTV system to monitor them.

Meanwhile with Alice and the others right now we could see then walking down the hallway.

Several hundred meters away from Y/N and the others who are heading to them as well.

Bell: man you were great back there when you have said your speech Alice.

Bell said as she wall beside Alice who was smiling as she turn her head to look at Bell.