Chapter 56

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Nimitz nervously waits for Y/N asnwer as he looks at him who was silent for a few second now.

As he is not sure he will either agree or not but nonetheless he just waits for his answer.

After if he disagree be will not retort or even stop him of his decision.

After all he is man that has his own company that he needs to take care of.

And the tournament he could always see it every three years so there are still some chances next tournament.

And who knows he might join a that year when he agree to it.

Y/N: well of course I will that is the main reason why I came here for is to watch Alice and Max perform in the tournament.

Y/N said as Nimitz was in a daze when he heard of this.

But soon he snap out of his daze state and lit up in joy when he has heard of this as he looks at Y/N.

Nimitz: really then that I great I will be sure to see your there then.

Nimitz said as Y/N gave him a nod at this and then smiled.

Y/N: of course Nimitz I will be seeing there as well.

Y/N said as Nimitz smile at this as he had both his hand hold to each other and then said.

Nimitz: very well then I should be going now the ceremony is about to begin I'll leave you here then enjoy for a while.

Nimitz said as Y/N nodded at this with a smile on his face.

Y/N: of course Nimitz.

Y/N said as Nimitz then stand up for his seat and turns around as he heads TP the door.

Nimitz: I will be off then Alice, Max both of your come with me now we will be the next one to be appearing on the stage after the rest of the student council finnish.

Nimitz said as Alice and Max nodded at this as Nimitz left ahead of them.

As the sound of the door closing could be heard in the room.

Max: well i will be seeing you later Y/N.

Max said as Y/N nodded at this as Max then turned around then left.

Y/N: yeah sure hope you do good at the ceremony so u wish you good luck.

Y/N said as Max laugh at this and waves his hand as he then soon left with the sound of the door closing again.

Y/N then turned around to look at Alice who lean forward at him and said.

Alice: see you later love.

Alice said as Y/N smiles at this and nod back at her.

As Alice lean closer and gave him a quick kiss on the lips as she then stand up straight.