Chapter 69 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Alice have finnish saying this Enterprise proceeded to press the screen door button right now.

As it then made some alarm and a very loud hissing sound as the giant steel door gate open slowly.

As Alice and the others all tense at this as they wait for the whole gate to fully open itself.

But they did not noticed the show other stats below the screen.

As there was a word for aviation in it and it was rank at A.

But did not noticed this as they are to focus on looking at the Giant steel metal door right now.

And for them to be able to see what type of Super Battleship that is inside right now.

As many of them are curious about it as they wait for the door to open.

Laffey: what kind of ship does she looks like Admiral?

Laffey asked as she turn to look at Alice who was looking at the door right now.

Alice: that I do not know I was not given any info of what the ship would look like.

Alice said as she to wonder what it is and how strong the ship is as she wants to see it for herself.

And the others as well as this is a new type of ship girl that they are going to meet right now.

And they do not know what she is capable of and what her personality could be.

But the would hope that is not like Roon or Taihou as those two are scary as hell.

And they would always find a way for those crazy shipgirls to come back to there senses.

And by mean turning then back is for the Aether Corp to always wipe out of there memories.

On who are they are obsessed with and it always work 100% all the time and is a good thing to hear atleast.

Belfast: from the info the board just gave us right now it is the first of her kind I believe.

Belfast said as the others could not agree more at this as she was right it has been said.

The ship was a new generation of Super Battleship and from the info that was given to them.

This shipgirl alone is more powerful than Yamato, Musashi , Khurfust , Friedrich, and Montana all combine.

As to why they were given such a behemoth right now is unkown.

But knowing who it came from the could be sure that Y/N is likely spoiling Alice and gave the shipgirl as a gift to her.

Which if known by others they would have been very jealous by it.

After all a new generation Super Battleship is something very rare to see.

Bel-chan: mommy is this shipgirl friendly?

Bel-chan ask innocently as she looks at Belfast who was thinking about it.

Belfast': I do not know sweety but we will soon find out.

Belfast said as Bel-chan nodded at this as she bug the left part of Belfast maid dress.

Alice: oh I am sure that she is not that bad.

Alice said as all of them was unsure of this since there are various shipgirls that are not really good when associating.