Chapter 174 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

After all of them have all mannage to take care of the Zins that are in the outside of the ship they all went to regroup right now.

And they build a small base with heavy defense on it that could protect them all from danger.

As there was an energy barrier that is covering the small base and there are 5 layers of it that each are stronger than the other.

The first barrier which is the one oustide the other 4 barrier in it is the weakest.

But could able to tank against a meteor that is over more than 2500 wide in diameter.

Enough to be able to cause a massive damaged in a continent just from the size of the meteor.

Right now though we could see them all talking to each other and enjoying themselves.

But they all still have there guard up in order to not get caught off guard by anyone that they will all face soon enough.

Max and the others have all arrived in the base right now along with the other fleets.

It has been roughly 30 minutes after the battle that they have launch within the middle part of the continent.

The Sirens have taken care of the Zins on the north and east of there direction without any of them knowing about it.

Thatbis because Y/N hvae made sure that they are not known yet until Y/N has given them his commands.

But right now though we could see in the heavily armored bunker on the right side of the smaller base.

Is where Y/N and the others are all currently inside they have all been called for a meeting inside.

And all of them have run to the bunker as fast as they can for the meeting after all they are still in battle.

Y/N we could see him sitting on the side of the room along with Alice as the both of them.

Are waiting for the others to arrive right now Y/N is drinking some wine just so he can entertain himself.

While waiting for the others Alice on the other hand was pacing back and forth.

As she was waiting for the others all to arrive right now.

Y/N sigh as he puts the glass if wine on the table as he turns his attention to Alice and then said.

Y/N: Alice for god sake stop pacing back and forth already you are making me dizzy just by looking at what you are doing.

Y/N said as Alice heard this and she blush in embarrassment as she nodded at Y/N and then sat down on her chair.

Alice: sorry I was just lost in thought about something.

Alice said as this made Y/N have a questioning look on his face when he heard the as he the said.

Y/N: oh really and do tell me what you are thinking my dear?

Y/N asked as he took the glass of wine from the table and drank it.

Alice had a nervous look on her face right now as she looks at Y/N.

She does not know wether to tell him about it or not as sfe was pretty nervous about it.

As Y/N saw this and put the glass of wine to the table again and ask.

Y/N: dear what are you so nervous it is alright if you don't want to tell me.