Chapter 183 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice and the others all could not believe what they are all looking a right now as they never imagine this.

Y/N has riggings on him there are some that is floating behind him and there is also two small ship like riggings.

Floating besides him as he was looking at Aszam right now who was haing a hard time to stand up.

As he was blown by Y/N due to a mirror ring being deployed infront of them as it went back to Aszam.

The moment Y/N appeared and has deployed of the mirror rings.

When Aszam was blown outside of the ship Y/N was passing the hallway near the oustide of the ship.

And to add that it up he saw that Aszam was going to kill Alice and the others.

Which of course had almost sent him to go crazy when he saw the attack that is being prepared by Aszam.

Ashe quickly dashed to block the Attck without even thinking that he would expose himself to Alice.

But even then he would prefer that than losing Alice and the others at it made him feel fear.

Of losing her but also the child she was carrying it is a very cruel thing for a child to die.

When they have yet to even be born one of the great and horrible things one should not commit.

When Y/N have mannage to block the incoming attack that was heading to Alice.

He had only one thing in mind right now and that is for him to destroy Aszam in a very painful manner.

As he decided that enough is enough and he will launch a full on was scale on the Zin.

And will send all the entire fleet across the Infinite plains of existence to find the Zin homeworld.

And destroy them once and for all of course he won't commit genocide if there are children there.

And if there is not and they are merely made to reproduce and there child grows within ways.

The he has no reason to annihilate there existence there should no race that exits like them.

After all no matter how much innocent they may be there are still rotten inside them.

Alice and the are shock of seeing him having a riggings and they could not even be able to utter a word right now.

Along with the other shipgirls all had there jawsdropped to the ground right now as they look at him.

They could not just simply imagine that he would have riggings and they all thought.

That the humans should not be able to fuse a ship onto there's as it should be impossible.

Since machine and organic life is not compatible to the requirements the wisdom cube would need to create a human manifestation.

As they knew that there bodies are merly vessel for them as they are not a machine.

They become living organic life form once the wisdom Cube have been bonded to them.

But it would seems that there little theory has now been broken by Y/N.

Who has now mannage to be able to have riggings on his own as he wonders how this was even possible.

Alice: Y/N what is going on how do you have a rigging on yourself?!