Chapter 84 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Congratulations miss Alice you have been given a chance to use one of our most advanced ship that has been research and design for three years now ever since the creation of the company note this ship is something that is beyond anyone her capabilities well let just say is something that any Admiral would want to have under there command but you have been chosen for the job to test and have her under your command she is known as the Citadel Class Super Dreadnaught Carrier and the first of her class she has a sister that is still under construction and will be given to you within 2 weeks from now.

AA Defences:EX+++
Armor:EX+++
Aviation: EX+++
Secondary Armaments:EX+++
Main Armaments: EX+++
Super Armaments:⚠Danger⚠-continental class level damage may cause when used the super armaments at full power proceed with caution upon using.

When Alice read this her eyes almost pop put of her eyes when she saw this as she flet like she is going to faint.

Y/N has truly gone insane right now he just made a ship that is capable of wiping out continent at will.

She could not even imagine what amount of damage this ship would cuase when allowed to go all out upon the Zins.

She is sure that this ship should not exist just the level of power and her status.

Is enough to make this ship the most strongest out of every ship that Y/N made in his company.

Heck this ship is far more even stronger than Evangel and Arty combined together.

She is sure that this Citadel Class Dreadnaught Carrier is only of its kind.

But God when she heard that the ship has a sister ship that is being builted right now.

She could not imagine how terryfing they are and what amount of damage this new ship would cause right now.

Alice just wants to head to Y/N and smack in the head for creating a devastating ship.

This type of ship should not exist yet it does now and Alice could only hope that this ship.

Would not cause any type of destruction of immense level once she is in the battlefield.

The others all were looking at Aice as tht were confuse of why she had a shock look.

Sure they knew that it must be a new and very powerful ship but come on does she have to react like that

The others all feel like they are seeing Alice being scared by a ghost or something.

Belfast seeing that Alice is frozen like a stone that was scared by ghost.

She cleared her throat right now and look at Alice as she spoke.

Belfast: are you alright Alice?

Belfast asked with a raise eyebrows right now as she look straight at Alice.

Alice hearing Belfast snap out of her thought when she heard Belfast.

Alice: ah yes I am fine thank you for asking Belfast.

Alice said even though she is shaking a bit right now as she looks at her phone.

Which just makes the others all confuse even more as they look at what seem to be bothering Alice.

Belfast: is there something that you saw in the message?

Belfast asked as she lean closer and then look at the phone that Alice had on her hand.