Chapter 77 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

All of them have look at each before walking inside as Evangel used her halo as a light to brighten up the room.

As the glow of her halo made the room be visible a bit.

As they look around and see nothing which made them all confuse but understand.

As they might have scared the little shipgirl and she must be hiding somewhere.

Alice: Evangel can you turn on the light this time?

Alice asked as Evangel hearing this nodded as she walk to the side of the wall of the door.

And see a switch in it as she walks to it and arrives there in a few seconds.

As she arrive she flip the switch and this time small energy of electricity flow to her

But it does not affect her one bit as it seem to charge her engine up a bit.

As it absorb the electricity of the switch that have went go her whole body right now.

As the lights all turned on at this as they can now see the whole room.

San Diego: hey I don't see the sub or her anywhere here?

San Diego asked as she looks around and see nothing as the whole docking bay.

Is completely empty only the calm water right now is the only thing they see.

Alice: oh I am sure she here Evangel is here so she knew where she could be.

Alice said as she looks around and found the little shipgirl.

Evangel smiled at this as she walks back to them and then said.

Evangel: allow me my child.

Evangel said as Alice nodded at this as she lets Evangel be the one to make her cone out.

Evangel: Arty you can come out no need to be afraid.

Evangel said as her voice echo to the whole room and the way she talks.

Is like a mother talking to her child as this seem to make the others all feel like.

There mom is singing a lullaby for all of them as they seem to have a trance at this.

They all waited but seem she did not come out at all

San Diego: hey she didn't come out?!

San Diego asked as she looks around but suddenly heard someone spoke.

????:mommy!!!

The sound of a young 8 year old girl could be heard as they look to where it came from.

When they suddenly saw a white blur heading towards Evangel.

And the next thing you know is that the said blur has already got to Evangel.

Evangel: Arty I miss you so much my dear.

Evangel said as the others look at the small white figure she is hugging right now.

And what they saw made there hearts beat crazy when they saw her.

Right infront of them was a small little girl that has white hair and wearing a white fur coat.

Like the one in Northern Parliament being used by there shipgirls.

They see her having a submarine the seem to be looking like a shark and it is 5x more bigger than the little girl.