Chapter 109 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Napoleon right now we could see her looking at the water below them right now.

And they could not see anything do to some small block if thin ice covering it right now.

As it would be a huge problem to the both of them right now since being in a frozen ice battlefield.

Is not there style as they are not used to the cold temperatures that could be seen here in the whole battlefield right now.

As they just wish that the semifinals would be different and not some hard battlefield that they would be in.

As it pretty much would be annoying for her and the others who are not used to some battlefield.

Like this and there are some that they are not used to and would decrease there combat capabilities.

But they would still try there best after all no one is perfect not them or anyone in the whole world.

Humanity have different aide on them the good, bad, and neutrality.

It depends on which side they will choose in order to be what they truly are.

Napoleon: now how are we going to find those enemy submarines Jean?

Napoleon asked as she turn to look at Jean right now and she could see that.

Jean seems to be thinking of how to find the until they have heard what Eric said.

Eric: you two quit slacking I already got my **** burn by coffee because if you two slacking off use your neurotoxin bombs!!!

Eric shouted on there radio right now as the two snicker when they heard that his **** got burn by coffee.

That is what he gets for slacking and being a total idiot it just serves him

And he would have suffered more if Jean and Napoleon wish it to happen of course.

But for that to happen would take a while since Eric is pretty much an annoying idiot.

That will only have him he himself into troubles and get killed in the end.

Those are the fate that are to high of themselves all the time as there is always someone.

There to be greater than they could and not like them.

Eric is one of those people that will have a very bad ending in the end anyways.

Jean face right now turned to disgust whe she heard him telling them to use those things.

That should not even be allowed to used and she has seen what it could do to other shipgirls.

As many of them melted while in pain when tht got hit by this neurotoxin.

That is very dangerous to them and to a human as well if were to be tested of course.

Napoleon: of course  commander.

Napoleon said in a ver sarcastic tone that Eric just ignored right now.

Due to him having his **** in pain right now which is something that not any man would like to have.

Jean on the other hand giggled when she heard what Napoleon have said as she shook her head at this and turns to look at the water they are on right now.

Jean: those things are dangerous Napoleon.

Jean warned as Napoleon nodded in agreement at this but they cannot disobey his orders.