Chapter 53

A/N: here is the next chapter you alm been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Max have heard of wha Y/N have said and a grin could be seen on HP's face when he has heard of this.

Max: you atleast have another girl that fall for you Y/N tour one lucky son of a gun never knew you will have more than one wives.

Max said as he was grinning at this as he looks at Y/N who was walking ahead a bit.

Y/N: well you can blame that to Alice and Alicia who melted my heart.

Y/N jokingly said as this made Max laugh when he heard of this.

Max: oh now the former ice prince have melted I see what's next shipgirls will be facing head over heels for you.

Max said in a very joking manner as he have said this.

Y/N: who knows we both will just have to find out.

Y/N said back as he took out a metal cigarette tha have a blue liquid on it.

As this made Max eyeswiden when he saw this as he was jealous on seeing this.

Max: dang you own all of this products and you could easily by all of them o am so jealous right now.

Max said as Y/N rolled his eyes when he heard of this and said.

Y/N: well u have an extra one here and there not that expensive you know.

Y/N said as he took out abother cigarette with purple liquid on it as he toss it to Max.

Max caught the metal cigarette and was a daze for a moment before he snap put of it

As he then brighten on seeing this as he  turn on the button the cigarette.

As he suck it in and the pull the cigarette out and blow some purple smokes out of his mouth.

Max: cheap for you but to me there expensive they cost more than 10,000 dollars just to buy this and my allowance is only enough for me to sustain myself.

Max said with a exaggerated look on his face right now

As this made Y/N chuckle when he heard of this as he then said.

Y/N: well that you don't have to worry about I owe you a favor a long time ago now so you can asked how many money I need to give to you when you need it.

Y/N said as this made Max lit up in joy when he heard of this.

But also shock when he heard of this as he gulp nervously and then said.

Max: if that's true can you even give me 900 billion dollars?

Max asked in a joking manner as Y/N gtin at this and snap his fingers.

As Emil then took put his phone and used it to deposit the money into Max bank account.

As Max suddenly heard the sound of his phone having a message as he took it out and look a lot.

[900 billion dollars have been deposited into your account by the president of the Aether Corp]

When Max saw this he felt his eyes almost bulging out of his eyesockets when he saw this.

He shakily then turn his head to look at Y/N and see that he has a grin on his face as he look at him.

Y/N: just like you ask 900 Billion dollars my friend would you like me to give you 900 Trillion more.