Chapter 147

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As the plane was now nearing the massive ship that is floating high aove the clouds where no one could be able to see it.

Alice and the others were all awe at the massive vessel that they all I'll be riding on that they are going to use.

When they head to the base right now they are holding on tight to something as it will be a bit bumpy.

Once they have gotten to land on the massive behemoth ship that is right infront of them.

And who knew that Y/N could build something as collosal as this they thought it would be impossible for the level of technology that they all currently have.

But for Y/N they understand that logic and common sense won't work at him since he always break this rule.

And come up with various invention that wll greatly help the whole world they are living on.

With space technology in there hands tht would be able to use this.

As a way for them to move into space and expand there while they fight against the Zins.

It had never been recorded of the Zin ever be even able to use at type of spacecraft shipgirl against them.

Or maybe the reason would be that humanity is t weak that they do not bother to even send one.

Which would have been an insult to human pride of them being seen as weak to the eyes of other species.

But is understandable since the level of technology of the two race are very different from one another.

And no one could argue about it since any specie will be strong if they are have advancer technology than the other.

But that is also a burden to them since if they are powerful they would be blinded.

By the arrogance thinking they are the most powerful race in all of existence.

But there is always a specie that surpasses the other by several folds and no matter how much strong a race is.

There will always be another one that will be stronger than them and that is were the Sirens come in.

For now they will see the Sirens as rivals bit in the near future they will slowly realized.

That they are far more weaker than the Siren who reign supreme over there own existence.

Alice and the others are holding tight to something or one another right now as the plane was getting near the massive ship.

But it was not long till they have arrive infront if it as the plane hover infront it.

Waiting for something as this confused the others and they look at Y/N for some answer to this.

Warspite: why did we stop?

Warspite asked as she was hugging onto Max right now who was sitting on the side of the couch.

With his hand being holding onto the couch very tightly and with his other hand.

Holding onto Warspite very tightly eight now Y/N heard what they asked.

And he gave them a sign for them to be patient as they all nodded at this understanding the sign he gave to them.

Soon enough the metal hull of the ship open and immidietly they could see the a landing bay inside the ship.