Chapter 68 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Meanwhile back with Alice and the others who have all there jawsdropped to the ground.

And many of there eyes are bulging out of there eyesockets right now as they look at the screen that showed the battlefield they would be in.

Many where shock, scared, and other have an excited look as the like a challenging battlefield to fight on.

After all not many have them have the chance to even be able to experience battling such terrain.

So there those that are liking the choice of terrain as many of them like to test put there skills in such land.

Alice and the others on the other hand felt like they are going to faint right now.

Bell: Alice I have one thing to say to you and that is your boyfriend is very awesome.

Bell said with her having stars in her eyes right now as she looks at the battlefield infront of them right now.

Lucy: how can you be excited that place is more like hell how can we command our ships that easily in such battlefield?

Lucy asked as she looks at Bell who shrug as Denver was just excited as Bell right now.

While Helena on the other hand was against the fact that she and the rest of may shipgirls will be facing that kind of battlefield.

But she can not go against it since it will just make her and many who are oppose to it.

Being disrespectful to the Aether Corp president who had his company help them in the battle so much.

She could only use her experience and the same could be said to the other shipgirls.

As they have been retrofited several times now and it is possible that they will be able to handle such battlefield.

Alice: I know one thing about Y/N is that he wants to see all of our potential and that battlefield he chose is one such field that will allow us to be able to show the extent of our talents.

Alice said as Bell nodded in agreement at this as Lucy on the other hand could not retort to this.

As Alice was right about what she said after all if they are to show there true potential.

Then they will have to be able to do so by being in a difficult terrain such as the one thy are seeing right now.

Lucy: as much as I don't want to admit it but you are right Alice.

Lucy said as she sigh at this since Y/N who is Alice lover is one intelligent and Cunning man.

One that wants to see anyone potential by using the hard way.

As Lucy and many others now know a few things about Y/N.

And one thing for sure they will have to try there best to be able to impress him greatly.

Alice: alright Belfast you will be on the offensive and  Bel-chan is good at the defensive so she will stay to guard are bade.

Alice said as Belfast and Bel-chan nodded in understanding as Bel-chan has only a few year experience.

Unlike the 30 years of experience that Belfast has since she was made.

Belfast: as you wish Alice we will do our best.

Belfast said as Alice smiled at this and nodded as they looks at the screen.

And see 6 more seconds before count down.