Chapter 44

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Y/N: well she is my girlfriend Emil.

Y/N said as he then took another bottle of wine and open it up and drank it.

Meanwhile Emil nodded at this and then spoke.

Emil: oh really that is a surprise.

Emil said dazedly said before he then quickly realized what Y/N have just said as he had his eyes wide awake.

Emil: wait your girlfriend?!

Emil said in a shock and disbelief look on his face when he heard of this

Y/N: well yeah one can have more wives than one you should know that.

Y/N said with a calm manner as he took another drank from the bottle of wine he was holding onto.

Emil on the other hand was still in a shock daze state at this.

Before he quickly snap bak to reality as he looks at Y/N disbelief when he heard of this.

Emil: but...i...though...you...and...she.

Emil said in between word as he points at Alicia and Y/N.

As he was completely confuse right now and he feel his head is like spinning right now.

Alicia: oh don't be surpise Emil I already know about it a long time ago.

Alicia said as she had a calm manner as well like it was not a big deal at all.

As she had known about it along with the girl that Alice was the main girl and the alpha girl of his harem.

Though they know that there would be more girl joining the and the more the fun it will be for all of them.

And besides Y/N always give time for them to spend with each other.

When they need him he will be there to have fun with each other and spends some time.

After all he needs to take time for the girls and his work need to be set a side once in a while.

For the sake of the girls that he love and cares for.

Emil was at a lost right now as he does not know what to say eight now.

He knew that a man is allowed to marry as many woman as long as they can support them.

Most commonly is that there would r over more than 2-5 wives on a single man.

But what he was shock most is that Y/N have another woman sure polygamy is allowed.

But the reason as to why he was shock and surprise is because of.

The fact that Y/N girlfriend is none other than Eagle Union most intelligent and prodigy admiral.

And Alice did mention that she has someone that she love and care for.

But did not mention who it is and where he is right now

She has said that she will not tell them due to the promise she and him made.

As to not reveal one another for three year may have tried to find out about it.

But no one was lucky enough to even find a single clue about who he is and where he is right now.

What more is that many tried to court Alice and time tried to blackmail her.

But rumors said that they all have been killed when they try to blackmail her.