Chapter 165 (Special Event: Battle Of The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As the Zins all are trying to escape as there base is being destroyed by max fleet right now.

We could see them all riding on large colossal ships that are all currently flying towards the direction of the other base.

Which is as well blazing in fire thanks to the communication interference that Y/N has made.

And was lauched into orbit where a satellite is now floating above the continent of Atlantis.

This was lauched 2 days ago before they have went to begin there attack.

Max has thought of making a communication interference device that will prevent the Zins from communicating with each other.

Thanks to Y/N who already had one had builted a satellite that will be lauched into space.

Back then where they can use it as an advantage as the Zins are vulnerable when tht can't contact each other.

This device will not only stop the from communicating with each other but will also.

Give all of there radars false information towards there system that will make Alice fleet.

Invisible under the radar and be able to enter the whole base and take over it easily.

Which is the reason on why they are able to enter the base without ay sort of problem and how it made the zins confuse.

In the first place this was a useful advantage to those Zins that are not aware of the humans that are in the continent.

But if use against the Zins that know the humans are here it will just give them a few advantages.

Mostly being able to not be locked on by there weapons and radars.

And they will have to try and manually use there weapons in order to take them all out.

Which is not easy fur the Zins as they have rely on technology to much to the point.

That almost all of there equipment are powered by AI that will have a hard time.

When facing against the cloaking range of the radar that prevents the from being locked on by Zin Weapons.

And radar as well but right now though we could see the Zins are all flying away from the base.

As they are trying to head to the other base they can't use teleportation on there ships.

As they are not built for light speed warp and can only teleport via using a warp gate.

But the Zins are heading straight towards one that is not far away from them.

And is only a few kilometers away from the base on top of the highest mountain.

Right now they are heading towards it as Autumn was waiting for them right there.

Zin1: damn it the humans how could they ha e manage to reach us in this land?

One Zin asked with anger in his eyes right now as he was piloting the ship that will be used.

So they can teleport to the other base that is burning in flames as well.

Zin2: they may have used the chaos we are in since this Sirens have all appeared.

Another Zin said as he was on the right side of the first Zin as they are roght now driving the light cruiser ships.