Chapter 20

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In the planet of Mars where many Aether and Sirens alike walk around and do there daily lives.

We could see that there are huge numbers of ship that are all seem to be preparing to go to war.

Yep you all guess that right they are all preparing for war.

And reason is it was by Y/N orders and no one is against it since many knew that Y/N would not be stupid to tell them that they are going to war without a reason.

The whole military under Y/N command all are preparing.

With over more than 500 Billion soldier that are preparing to go to war.

And establish a base in planet earth and sure one heck of a suprise to all the humans and Zins of the planet of earth.

As not only there is one alien race that will fight but two which is the Siren who can be identified by there yellow blood.

And the fact that each Siren can manifest there aquatic riggings.

They all don't need a Wisdom Cube to summon there ship.

Cause every new born Siren have there hearts having the essence of a Wisdom Cube.

Making them able to defend themselves when they are stranded somewhere else.

And the fact that each of them are highly intelligent 100,000 thousand more intelligent than all the human combine in earth.

They are also be able to summon and create black mental cube to increase there power.

While the Aether they can be identified due to there appearance which is there unique eye color.

Which Crimson Black all Aether are born with Crimson Black eyes or Dark Blue eyes.

And also the fact that they can control an energy called Aethernite.

A energy that allows them to create any type of elements that they want to.

They are as intelligent as the Sirens and they can create aethernite cube.

That allows them to collect data of various elements that they would be able to create.

They also have there own riggings just like the Sirens.

But the most unique thing about them is that they are able to use any type of elements in the periodic table to create a new element.

And added with there blood having the color of crimson red and dark blue.

they can also be recognized through foreheads that have a small gem on the middle.

each Aether have there own gem that can be seen on the middle of there forehead.

The Males have a Crimson red while the females have dark blue gems.

Which is quite unique since Y/N was the one that have created them.

They can have a very long lifespan and could also be immortal along with the Sirens.

If they wanted to they can control when they will die if the wanted to.

Since the manipulation of Aethernite grants them the ability to create a energy that keeps them immortal.

Right now though we could see in the capital of the Aether Dominion many numbers of Naval Officer and other military high ranking members.

All are gathering at a massive palace that is ontop of a tall mountain.